\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not trying to keep this thread derailed..but who asked or talked to you regarding anything about your life? You keep making these type of posts but I haven't seen anyone comment to you directly in a way that would have you posting all of that. Unless I have someone blocked and can't see their posts...
You seriously remind me of WCIS, so I say get an STI.

Last edited:
Al always making some kind of controversy in every thread I see him post in. Its like youre purposely trying to rub everyone the wrong way fam.

wear rare airs wear rare airs

I'm done beefin on NT bro, i don't have anything to prove to anyone here. Nobody knows my life, family, money i got etc.....if i wanted to buy a 100k car i could do it, that is all ill say.

I'm actually a cool dude, I'm open to talk to anyone, just the kinda guy i am......i talk to a few NTrs on a personal level like cell phone or snap chat.

thanks man, you a real one..........im starting with a used Audi by choice........by 35 ill be in something like you got on that avatar.

my case is not the norm, thats why I'm loaded now..........i have/had a lawsuit against the bar who served the guy for negligence

so on top of the xxx,xxx yea......i got more

last time addressing myself I'm just here to enjoy the thread/lurk

/done

i know S is under AMG and M................Audi is more bang for buck (i also love AWD) imo in terms of those 3 but I've always liked them, so like i said nothing to prove....by the time I'm in a 911 i won't be on NT anymore, but who knows.

one last thing, of course i like benz and bimmer.....lets be real.

Good on you to have that discipline and that is the best way to get far in life. I am actually not over 30 yet, I'm 27. Discipline and sacrifice got me into the 911 At this age. I got my partying out early, and while my friends were out every single night of the week, I was staying in and sleeping early and waking up to grind by 6am since I was 16. I hated every second of it, and the people I thought were my best friends eventually stopped hitting me up because I just wasn't about that life.

I started making new friends who were more like-minded, not out every night partying or trying to pick up girls, and just stayed focused. My bro kept me in check a lot too. Fast forward 8 years later and I'm here with the 911, my own business and my first property. All the new friends I befriended back then had Hondas etc and now mostly have 6 figure cars and their own businesses. Which is why I'm always here posting pics of my boys whips, we all made the same sacrifice when we were younger.

Discipline is everything and obviously by being reasonable about your car purchase you are well on your path. Good luck.

Last edited:

Easy peazy guys :lol: the white is getting kinda of annoying seeing in EVERY thread tho.:x

:smh:

you had to quote me huh

|I

wtf is that???

ooo I'm blocked, hell if i care....its the internet

Last edited:
Why do you always let people get to you? You say you're a cool dude but you show otherwise.

i have a great idea

block me like ol boy did above :D

I'm thinking thats the best solution, great idea imo.

Last edited:
i have a great idea

block me like ol boy did above :D

I'm thinking thats the best solution, great idea imo.
Ehh don't care enough to block you. Just wondering why you take things so serious is all. Have a good night y'all

Ehh don't care enough to block you. Just wondering why you take things so serious is all. Have a good night y'all

i think al audi is a troll

a troll who had a near death experience

doesn't get out the house as much as he would like too

turns to NT for entertainment and cause problems to pass his time during the day because in reality he doesn't take things serious in fact its all a front because by showing emotions it makes others show emotions hence getting blocked or getting bashed which he enjoys............

NT feeds the troll that is al audi

al audi then goes to bed each night and feels like he reached a new troll level goal on top of all the productivity he does because he has SO much free time

i think somebody should contact Meth to have al audi al audi banned for life on NT

i wonder if al audi is ******* with me right now, i can't tell. he is a **** and a smart ***

Last edited:
I always wondered what it looks like when you block someone. Its kinda useless if u still see the post and can click to read imo.

But in terms of shift knobs I went with a plain perrin one but like posted above it gets cold/hot in the extreme weathers but it wasn't too bad here in NY.

Also changed my oil this past weekend. First time since putting on the fumoto oil valve. Ill never own another car without it. Sooo easy

Last edited:
I always wondered what it looks like when you block someone. Its kinda useless if u still see the post and can click to read imo.

But in terms of shift knobs I went with a plain perrin one but like posted above it gets cold/hot in the extreme weathers but it wasn't too bad here in NY.

Also changed my oil this past weekend. First time since putting on the fumoto oil valve. Ill never own another car without it. Sooo easy

Is this a brz?

Good on you to have that discipline and that is the best way to get far in life. I am actually not over 30 yet, I'm 27. Discipline and sacrifice got me into the 911 At this age. I got my partying out early, and while my friends were out every single night of the week, I was staying in and sleeping early and waking up to grind by 6am since I was 16. I hated every second of it, and the people I thought were my best friends eventually stopped hitting me up because I just wasn't about that life.

I started making new friends who were more like-minded, not out every night partying or trying to pick up girls, and just stayed focused. My bro kept me in check a lot too. Fast forward 8 years later and I'm here with the 911, my own business and my first property. All the new friends I befriended back then had Hondas etc and now mostly have 6 figure cars and their own businesses. Which is why I'm always here posting pics of my boys whips, we all made the same sacrifice when we were younger.

Discipline is everything and obviously by being reasonable about your car purchase you are well on your path. Good luck.
Qft. Repped bro because I know about this. Discipline is everything. Congrats on the success so far

Is this a brz?

Yea
I havent posted it in a while so here is an old pic from last summer i think

Last edited:
^^^I think so

What's this fumoto oil valve about? :nerd:

Not trying to keep this thread derailed..but who asked or talked to you regarding anything about your life? You keep making these type of posts but I haven't seen anyone comment to you directly in a way that would have you posting all of that. Unless I have someone blocked and can't see their posts...
this!!!!

^^^I think so

What's this fumoto oil valve about? :nerd:

this!!!!

It replaces your oil drain plug so when you do an oil change you flip the valve and it drains out of the nipple instead of splashing all over the place first. They were having a sale around Christmas so i grabbed the version with the hose that you can use to direct the flow directly into a bottle and there is literally zero clean up.

Yea I was at first also but after examining it its very well manufactured. It locks into place in the closed position so no worries.

Back
Top Bottom