\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by ninjahood

acura was smokin crack when they restyled da TL with that hideous metal beak....

i always thought it looked like optimus primes mouth guard 
any tips on smoked out lights?
Don't do it. Get them tinted instead.

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by ninjahood

acura was smokin crack when they restyled da TL with that hideous metal beak....

i always thought it looked like optimus primes mouth guard 
any tips on smoked out lights?
Don't do it. Get them tinted instead.

My e39. Seen a few in here in the last couple pages. Figured I drop in.

dwvpk0.jpg

13zu2v8.jpg

15gqo01.jpg

9streq.jpg

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Originally Posted by rareair45

Just ordered a new 2012 E92 M3 Euro Delivery. Pics to come early november.

Don't you have a red E92 M3 already? 
Yep. Currently for sale moving into a 2012. Went with Alpine White on Fox Red this time.

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Originally Posted by rareair45

Just ordered a new 2012 E92 M3 Euro Delivery. Pics to come early november.

Don't you have a red E92 M3 already? 
Yep. Currently for sale moving into a 2012. Went with Alpine White on Fox Red this time.

Originally Posted by sniper

^Nice Halos! LUX? MTEC?

I've got cheap $25 GP Thunders in mine. Haha!

thanks, i get alot of compliments on them! they are actually no name brand lol. bought them from a guy on e90post, 40 dollar shipped. works great. i need to switch up the wires(+ -) because when i start up my car it strobes a little(kinda cool but not really), but almost IMPOSSIBLE to see in the daylight. 

^Nice Halos! LUX? MTEC?

thanks, i get alot of compliments on them! they are actually no name brand lol. bought them from a guy on e90post, 40 dollar shipped. works great. i need to switch up the wires(+ -) because when i start up my car it strobes a little(kinda cool but not really), but almost IMPOSSIBLE to see in the daylight. 

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Photography class assignment. Thought id just throw it in here. posted my car before along time ago.

140vspy.jpg
No offense, the pic is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Only 19 y/o out here KILLIN' EM' in the D.
Very much debatable.

Photography class assignment. Thought id just throw it in here. posted my car before along time ago.

140vspy.jpg
No offense, the pic is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Only 19 y/o out here KILLIN' EM' in the D.
Very much debatable.

^Nice Halos! LUX? MTEC?

They look great and $40 shipped seems like a steal. With HID kits, that strobe/flickering effect is normal. Just takes a bit of time for the ballasts to warm-up. Regardless, those must look good during the day. As DRLs, mine are barely noticeable...

^Nice Halos! LUX? MTEC?

They look great and $40 shipped seems like a steal. With HID kits, that strobe/flickering effect is normal. Just takes a bit of time for the ballasts to warm-up. Regardless, those must look good during the day. As DRLs, mine are barely noticeable...

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

My Jeep.. nothing crazy..
319340_787549941704_26308816_38158331_183796734_n.jpg
That's pretty dope. I love blacked-out automobiles. I know it's overdone, but your Jeep would look sick in matte black finish. My buddy wrapped his E90 in matte vinyl and it's crazy...

Back
Top Bottom