\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

but....MIAMI>LA>50 other cities> NY

SRS ill open a new thread and start a war this friday night if you guys want 
roll.gif

Sadly might be giving up my 335i soon. With a newborn coming any day now, the coupe life might be put on pause.

Has anyone heard of any known issues for the BMW F10, for either the 528i or 535i? 
nerd.gif

Sadly might be giving up my 335i soon. With a newborn coming any day now, the coupe life might be put on pause.

Has anyone heard of any known issues for the BMW F10, for either the 528i or 535i? 
nerd.gif

i daily an M3 coupe , i had full custody of my daughter til 2 weeks ago.... shes 4.5 years old now....keep that e92 beauty my man , trust. 

If anything don't get a bike illicit305 with yo crazy ***. I know you like to drive faded. With a bike you're a goner.

If anything don't get a bike illicit305 with yo crazy ***. I know you like to drive faded. With a bike you're a goner.
havent bought a gun nor a bike for that reason......first argument with my babys mother or GF and i know myself , im going to drop 5+ xans and start speeding or if its beef and im alrdy xanned i might let my jimmies get rustled too easily or make a mistake that could alter my life .......i know i do xans and im addicted but most of the time i have my daughter still so im at cruising speeds and on 1-2 (i dont fake the funk , i know how badly alot of you will look at me saying this) but im pretty much sober until i go 5+ bars in one night....popped 8 the other day but my girl was driving.(only mom and GF can tell if im even on only a quarter of one no matter what , even through the phone) ...not condoning like always just talking to my bruhs , but nobody get a bike , I WORK IN THE towing industry , do you guys want me to send pictures of some of these bikes in the yard ? the ones with or without blood / human picadillo still ? AND there are other people that still have their crazy nights like me , and people that cant drive for nothing , and its always "i didnt see the bike" and the driver of the car he hit sad and basically shellshocked that they murdered someone by just changing lanes and they legit didnt see them. Bikes are for stunt people IMHO and my stepdad has a harley and a cbr........hes been riding since he was 16 hes 48 now , he lost it on the CBR the other day thats hes had for years so he knows that bike , on a curve , in a dead road in kissimmee FL . Bikes are ticking time bombs to death imho. I might be taking this too hard cause my childhood friend got hit from the back on his bike on the palmetto about 2 months ago and it immediately broke his back and neck and cracked his skull. He has been riding and sober for about 8 years now. R.I.P Grill Chris 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yeah bikes are a no for me dog. It's like every other day I see someone passed on my newsfeed from it.
It's never the rider it's always the other people. Some cat got killed on i95 or 75? Like last week cause someone jumped into the express lanes and drove over the dividers and hit him. Dude landed on opposite traffic. That's crazy

speakin of f10's i hated them until i saw this m5 :x :x :x :x :x

Have you ever driven one? You definitely wouldn't hate it if you had some seat time in one.

Currently on the hunt for a '67 or '68 Camaro...

:smokin

Last edited:
Yeah man those and the Camaro from around that gen are trash. 
Oh boy the day I have a shop like that with some fly *** (old) whips in it :lol:

I'd like to have a bike to ,maybe a bagger I wouldn't have it too loud though

Would rather have the trans am then the camaro

Slp firehawk edition :pimp:

It's somwhat possible for muscle cars actually

I think yearone does the for first gen camaros and such.

Back
Top Bottom