\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

im surprised you havent color matched the reflectors yet :lol:

When did you cop the Supra Metsn? I know you've been hunting for a clean one forever. Congrats
nthat.gif
Thanks bro!  Picked it up in Atlanta earlier this month and drove it to Dallas, then had it shipped to Vegas last week.  93 Hardtop 6-speed TT to single turbo.  Loving it so far!
That white Supra is too clean, man
smokin.gif

My cousin had that anniversary edition when it first came out, I must have been in kindergarten and remember it. Gold/bronze lettering I think. The guy always had a pretty chick with him, I was young and noticed this
laugh.gif
Appreciate it bro!  Yep, the 97's have the gold or silver anniversary lettering, love the anniversary 97 editions, I hope your cousin still has his, they are going for a premium right now.  So far it's mainly been dudes asking about the car, hoping it gets some love from the ladies, but most likely they will think it's an Eclipse or something 
indifferent.gif

Thanks bro!  Picked it up in Atlanta earlier this month and drove it to Dallas, then had it shipped to Vegas last week.  93 Hardtop 6-speed TT to single turbo.  Loving it so far!

Appreciate it bro!  Yep, the 97's have the gold or silver anniversary lettering, love the anniversary 97 editions, I hope your cousin still has his, they are going for a premium right now.  So far it's mainly been dudes asking about the car, hoping it gets some love from the ladies, but most likely they will think it's an Eclipse or something :stoneface:  

:rofl:

I hear you, man. I mean back then the Supra was a pretty neat sight and definitely a neck-breaker, now it catches any enthusiasts eye for sure. Times change and it's understandable, the most important thing is that you like the car, not anyone else :smokin

My car is a pos but I drive my friends whips from time to time. One has an Acura TSX and the other had a Lexus 330 F Sport. Both cars drive like butter man.

Currently debating on test driving the scion iM hatch. That thing looks clean and for under 20k it seems like a good buy.

Last edited:
Man, my center caps still haven't come in :lol:
Placed it along with my wheels and lug nuts back mid-March :smh:

Getting brand new parts from Japan: I do not recommend

My coils are Swedish and it took around 2 weeks to come in, even though they weren't in stock.
It's funny I placed an order with a vendor for my coilovers and it showed it shipping from a different vendor that I also know :lol:

Don't know how that works. "You rub my back I rub yours" type of deal? Or they split the profit in some percentage, who knows. Don't know why it came from that other vendor, though.

Last edited:
Making progress on project track car.  Full race suspension, wheels, tires, header, and exhaust are done. Wrap is almost complete.  Next is completely gut interior, Recaros, full cage, tune.

fd63a776_2016-05-2111.36.26.jpeg
c2fbec9e_2016-05-3016.23.30.jpeg
6434ebb1_2016-05-3016.23.59.jpeg

Who did your wrap? I was looking at having my car wrapped at Diamond Autosport but happen to have my cousin's buddy from Italy visiting for a bit whose doing them for an amazing price. So if you need the roof done or something else I can tell you what he quoted me

Who did your wrap? I was looking at having my car wrapped at Diamond Autosport 
Oh wow you must be local to me, i know the guys at Diamond.  

My buddy who is a window tinter and has toyed around with wrapping a few panels and interior pieces did it.  First time he's done a full car. Came out very nice.

Back
Top Bottom