\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The hell is going on in here?
Talking bout old American lady cars .
carry on then
:lol: fine.

Who likes a nice land yacht?

:smile: :pimp:

Had my first matchup with the STI. I'm just minding my business and this genesis 2.0T r spec starts doing pulls next to me. Lightly modded if anything. Pulled steady on him twice

#buslengths

Last edited:
Copped the Red STi, Geico got me $150 insurance :pimp: keeping it stock just want to have a fun ride.
Congrats on both things bro!!

Post pics. I know insurance was a pain for me going through it. Geico wanted $380 a month for me for a few reasons. Got into NJM and I'm paying $280. I'm 24 with an minor tickets no points and 2 accidents not my fault.

In the 80's it was the grand national , 90s the SS Impala , 2000 it was the Mercury marauder which I have also .

It's always been about big body American muscle with me ( love 4 doors ) ... The grand national is next on my list , but I think
I may let the Mercury go .

Bruh... Just saw a Marauder in great condition last week. You outchea. :nthat:

In the 80's it was the grand national , 90s the SS Impala , 2000 it was the Mercury marauder which I have also .

It's always been about big body American muscle with me ( love 4 doors ) ... The grand national is next on my list , but I think
I may let the Mercury go .

That's a nice pair of sedans you have there. I would definitely let go of the Marauder for a GN. They're getting harder to find unmolested and still clean.

I put a deposit down on an M2 for Euro Delivery a couple of weeks ago.

BMW dealer called me because they had a leftover '15 M4 they wanted to get rid of. Got to talking numbers and we started talking about the M2. The salesman mentioned they had a Long Beach Blue M2 that had just been PDI'd in the back. It was love at first sight.

The only problem I'm having right now is that I want to order it in 6-speed but I'm hearing the transmission is too obstructive (with the auto-blipping or rev-matching or whatever). Since supply is limited right now there's no chance of me driving one so I'm really stuck.

But man, BMW really nailed it with this car. Photos don't even come close to doing it justice. The ride height is a little high for my liking but that's nothing coilovers can't fix.

Back
Top Bottom