\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ive always heard the GTR and the Viper ACR being nicknamed "supercar killers" so they cant be actual supercars...

I agree with Nelson but there really isn't a true definition for a supercar. "Supercar", "hypercar" they're marketing terms but as car enthusiast, we set standards.

It was much easier to distinct super cars back in the day because there was only a very small group of cars that could hit that sub 4.0 second barrier of 0-60 mph.

Technology and the industry has caught up so much that you have mid tier price cars that can achieve close to 4 second 0-60 times.

IMO I would consider the gtr a super car in some way. Even the Porsche gt3 as well given all the amount of research and dynamics that not only make it fast but can destroy a track.

I'm going with disgustingly expensive as my deciding factor. Ultimately performance won't tell you Jack ****.

Anything around half a mill MSRP = Super

THIS DEALERSHIP IS LESS THAN 15 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE. WENT THERE A FEW TIMES BEFORE THEY OFFERED THIS DEAL.

ANYWAYS, I THINK ME AND THE 5.0 WILL BE PARTING WAYS VERY SOON. BEEN TALKING WITH A FEW DEALERS WHO ARE WILLING TO LET A GT350 GO FOR STICKER :nerd: . GONNA GO IN THIS WEEKEND AND CRUNCH THE NUMBERS WITH THEM.

Last edited:
Got rid of my supercharged e46 m3 and picked up a '16 Mustang GT about a month ago.

First domestic car. 1200 miles in and its been a joy to drive so far.

Back
Top Bottom