\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Beauty!

The sport seats are seriously awesome and you can't go wrong with the red interior. What are your plans for it? I've only had mine for 2 days and it's already going in for lowering springs/spacers this week, exhaust next week, and hopefully ordering wheels by the end of the month :smh:

Congrats man. Let's see those pics. Carrera S right?

Not really sure my plans. It came with lowering springs so I'll probably install those. Then get some wheels when I sell the ones I kept from my M3. Down the road might do the VR tune. Apparently the tune and an xpipe puts the car at roughly 615hp

Stuck between a 2015 Dodge Dart with 9 miles on it or a jeep Cherokee that's also 2015. I like the dart and the way it looks as far as the display in side but man those things are small lol. I'm a tall dude plus I have luggage most of the time and the dart back seats looks cramp. Now the jeep is nice and Roomy plus I've had a car all my life so kind of want to try out a jeep but it's more on gas and plus the dart is red and black and looks nice compared to a plain white jeep lol.
End vent

Stuck between a 2015 Dodge Dart with 9 miles on it or a jeep Cherokee that's also 2015. I like the dart and the way it looks as far as the display in side but man those things are small lol. I'm a tall dude plus I have luggage most of the time and the dart back seats looks cramp. Now the jeep is nice and Roomy plus I've had a car all my life so kind of want to try out a jeep but it's more on gas and plus the dart is red and black and looks nice compared to a plain white jeep lol.
End vent

Grand Cherokee all the way you won't be disappointed

Its the new SUV choice for the wealthy if you ask me theres probably 8 at any given time at the country club I work at

Gonna be honest here. This is WHY I like Mustangs :lol: . The exhaust note, + the feeling of being on the edge when you push the car :smokin . However, I will say, if you want to push it, do it without other people/cars around you :smh:

Last edited:
The embarrassment in those situations would honestly make me want to just die right there lmao. Surrounded by maybe 100 people and cameras all laughing at u because u wanted to show off smh. Beautiful car though

**** . If it were me I'd just pop the trunk and hop in till the crowd leaves. :lol:

And yes @250caddy they do have nice engine notes .

Porsche City up in here [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
Congrats n Props !! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] :pimp:

Its the new SUV choice for the wealthy if you ask me theres probably 8 at any given time at the country club I work at

He said Cherokee, not Grand Cherokee. Lol. I can see why he's considering the Dart. If it were a GC then it would be a no brainer.

Oh no it's not a grand Cherokee just a regular Cherokee lol sorry I should of been more clear in my text. But I still think I might go with the jeep because of the more room although gas miles suck compared to the dart lol

He said Cherokee, not Grand Cherokee. Lol. I can see why he's considering the Dart. If it were a GC then it would be a no brainer.
Haha yea if it was a GC I would be posting pics of it here saying I just copped lol.

Nelson you back stabber!!
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Anyone else in here own an E9x M?

I have some parts to sell:
Work VSXX Wheels

Meisterschaft GT2 Titanium Exhaust

OEM Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps

Mode Carbon Front Lip.  Brand New.

Congrats to Nelson and Flyknitlvr!  We are assembling a pretty awesome collection of cars in here.

Just picked up a set of CCW 3-piece Classics for my 00 NSX.  17x8.5 front/ 18x10 rear:

Unfortunately not sure if I really like these too much.  I think I prefer my TE37SLs to the Classics 
mean.gif

Congrats to Nelson and Flyknitlvr!  We are assembling a pretty awesome collection of cars in here.

Just picked up a set of CCW 3-piece Classics for my 00 NSX.  17x8.5 front/ 18x10 rear:

Unfortunately not sure if I really like these too much.  I think I prefer my TE37SLs to the Classics 
mean.gif
Thanks man!  We sure are!

NSX Looking 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nope leave them as is I like them waaaaaay better than the te37s. Might be cause i don't like white wheels but I just think the design works better with the body

Back
Top Bottom