\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

damn what do you guys do for a living???
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by scshift

but thats not in the same class though

GT500 and ZL1 and so far looks like ZL1 has it beat but looks wise id take the Cobra all day everyday and i know plenty of people that would as well. not worried though, Ford is working on the new Cobra and i think they will exceed expectations.

Camaro > Challenger >>> Mustang

Challenger gets minus points cause it's the size of a yacht, and Mustang is at the bottom cause it's ugly as hell.

Only muscle car I'd put against the Camaro is the previous gen GT500, in black, with a custom wing on the back.
new mustang is far from ugly, the model before was easily one of the ugliest cars in the history of mankind. thats how much i hated it. new one is very nice and awesome 5 liter engine.

i used to like the camaro when it came out but once i sat in it, its garbage. one of the worst interiors of ever seen and the windows and so small. i dont care for the engine, with the same money ill take the 5.0 all day, it looks better and performs better.

QFT.

5.0>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CAMARO>>>>CHALLENGER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHARGER

ZL1 & AND 5.0? C'MON REALLY? NOT EVEN COMPARING CARS IN THE SAME CLASS.

THAT GT500 THOUGH
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but thats not in the same class though

GT500 and ZL1 and so far looks like ZL1 has it beat but looks wise id take the Cobra all day everyday and i know plenty of people that would as well. not worried though, Ford is working on the new Cobra and i think they will exceed expectations.

Camaro > Challenger >>> Mustang

Challenger gets minus points cause it's the size of a yacht, and Mustang is at the bottom cause it's ugly as hell.

Only muscle car I'd put against the Camaro is the previous gen GT500, in black, with a custom wing on the back.
new mustang is far from ugly, the model before was easily one of the ugliest cars in the history of mankind. thats how much i hated it. new one is very nice and awesome 5 liter engine.

i used to like the camaro when it came out but once i sat in it, its garbage. one of the worst interiors of ever seen and the windows and so small. i dont care for the engine, with the same money ill take the 5.0 all day, it looks better and performs better.

QFT.

5.0>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CAMARO>>>>CHALLENGER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHARGER

ZL1 & AND 5.0? C'MON REALLY? NOT EVEN COMPARING CARS IN THE SAME CLASS.

THAT GT500 THOUGH
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^ Are you serious? A murdered out Camaro SS is probably the nicest looking muscle car you can get without modifying anything but the paint.

We're only talking about looks here. The Mustangs are incredibly ugly.

^^ Are you serious? A murdered out Camaro SS is probably the nicest looking muscle car you can get without modifying anything but the paint.

^^^ all i have to say is ive break necks with my charger then i have with my j's

Stock charger srt8 with rims stock painted black rims

^^^ all i have to say is ive break necks with my charger then i have with my j's

Stock charger srt8 with rims stock painted black rims

Just a heads up all those in NY JDM/Honda heads. Do NOT go to NRGtech for ANYTHING, dudes totally did a sloppy job on my K20A, dudes is snakes. They took over 2 months to drop my motor in and charged 10K and gave me crappy headers, exhaust and didn't even tune my car correctly. I'm getting my joint shipped out here to AZ in the summertime to get it tuned correctly with proper headers/exhaust (hytech).

If ya'll need tuning/fabrication/motor swaps go see Gato or Yosolo in New Jersey.

Just a heads up all those in NY JDM/Honda heads. Do NOT go to NRGtech for ANYTHING, dudes totally did a sloppy job on my K20A, dudes is snakes. They took over 2 months to drop my motor in and charged 10K and gave me crappy headers, exhaust and didn't even tune my car correctly. I'm getting my joint shipped out here to AZ in the summertime to get it tuned correctly with proper headers/exhaust (hytech).

If ya'll need tuning/fabrication/motor swaps go see Gato or Yosolo in New Jersey.

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Cars are nice. I'm pushing a 2011 CR-Z, when I'm done with school will be copping Porsche RS.

GT3 RS? That's one of my favorite cars, especially in the Grey-Black/Red paint scheme
pimp.gif

Cars are nice. I'm pushing a 2011 CR-Z, when I'm done with school will be copping Porsche RS.

GT3 RS? That's one of my favorite cars, especially in the Grey-Black/Red paint scheme
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

DEAD SERIOUS. 

A MURDERED OUT CAMARO SS IS PRETTY DAMN GOOD LOOKING BUT I PREFER A MURDERED OUT 5.0 OVER THE SS ANY DAY BUT IT'S POINTLESS TO ARGUE OVER LOOKS BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS GONNA BE OPINION. I PREFER THE LOOK OF THE 5.0 OVER THE SS. PLUS THE GLASS ROOF IS
pimp.gif

DEAD SERIOUS. 

A MURDERED OUT CAMARO SS IS PRETTY DAMN GOOD LOOKING BUT I PREFER A MURDERED OUT 5.0 OVER THE SS ANY DAY BUT IT'S POINTLESS TO ARGUE OVER LOOKS BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS GONNA BE OPINION. I PREFER THE LOOK OF THE 5.0 OVER THE SS. PLUS THE GLASS ROOF IS
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom