\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IMG_20171215_102924.jpg

upgraded suspension too, forgot to take pics of da struts/shocks.

Quick question, is that salt on the side step part of the truck? (Idk what it’s actually called lol)

Quick question, is that salt on the side step part of the truck? (Idk what it’s actually called lol)

snow & ice, wit mud... elements already playing their role in NYC... thank god i under coated my whip already.

That’s about the only reason why I’m thankful my parents moved us down to Florida from NYC, that weather is no joke. My grandma left to DR last night cause it was getting mad cold :lol:

That’s about the only reason why I’m thankful my parents moved us down to Florida from NYC, that weather is no joke. My grandma left to DR last night cause it was getting mad cold :lol:

i can't front, i love me cold weather as much as hot weather.

Yeah those are some off brand tires, ninja. 160$ ea for 35s :lol: :lol:

And if 0% that is a good deal, but the **** you posted earlier was some 0ayday 100+% apr ****. You even said all you need is a checking account which id an indicator of that predatory ****

Last edited:
Also, Cooper does not own them. They're made by Hercules, which is owned by American Tire Distributors

*ahem*

Cooper Tire manufactures the Hercules brand in addition to Cooper and other associate and private label brands. Together, both companies have been involved in the manufacture and distribution of millions of passenger and light truck tires to independent tire dealers across the United States and around the world

http://coopertire.com/News/Corporat...nd-Cooper-Tire-Celebrate-50-Year-Anniver.aspx

that you knew about Cars ...>D

MichaelJacksonPopcorn.gif

On another note, heading to the 1/8th mile drag strip tonight to see what numbers i can do.

Linking my company's website doesn't mean they're good tires. Straight trash. There's a reason we're the only ones that sell them, it's a cheap tire.

Also, Cooper does not own them. They're made by Hercules, which is owned by American Tire Distributors.

And I thought you actually knew about cars.

Tirebuyer is your company?

Tirebuyer is owned by American Tire Distributors which is who I work for.
Let me get them blizzaks for the low my man (crackhead voice)

Jk :lol:.

My buddy works for a tire shop. Just curious what’s your favorite all around brand? I was a continental believer until the shop turned me back on to Michelin. I always liked Michelin but the guys here swear by it. They got me BF Goodrich all seasons on the subie right now

Let me get them blizzaks for the low my man (crackhead voice)

Jk :lol:.

My buddy works for a tire shop. Just curious what’s your favorite all around brand? I was a continental believer until the shop turned me back on to Michelin. I always liked Michelin but the guys here swear by it. They got me BF Goodrich all seasons on the subie right now

All around is Continental/General. They have a really diverse line that's good quality but usually a step under Michelin in price. Goodyear is trash outside of 3 or 4 tires, Bridgestone/Firestone is above average and Falken has really stepped up over the last two years. I currently run Falken m/t's on my Tacoma.

Back
Top Bottom