\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by LilTunechi85

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Lol, the S550 is a beautiful car....-shrugs-

This is the truth! I was gonna try to move up to one for my next car but I came back to reality and thought over some things. I'll hopefully have a BMW 650 by the end of year. Can't go wrong with maintenance included for 4 years
wink.gif

The 6-series is do for a face lift... You should wait, unless you really like the Current 6....I personally dont like the 6-series because of the back seats, they shouldnt even be there....CL>6-series imo... I was thinking SUPER hard about copping a new 5-series, probably a 535i... You should probably think about going this route too. I drove the 550i at my dealership...its like a mini F01
smokin.gif

This is the truth! I was gonna try to move up to one for my next car but I came back to reality and thought over some things. I'll hopefully have a BMW 650 by the end of year. Can't go wrong with maintenance included for 4 years
wink.gif

The 6-series is do for a face lift... You should wait, unless you really like the Current 6....I personally dont like the 6-series because of the back seats, they shouldnt even be there....CL>6-series imo... I was thinking SUPER hard about copping a new 5-series, probably a 535i... You should probably think about going this route too. I drove the 550i at my dealership...its like a mini F01
smokin.gif
Yeah, I've been googling trying to find pics for the new 6 series and when it'll release but to no avail but I do like the current one as well. I'll probably go look at one within the next month or so. I've always been a fan of Mercedes b/c my dad had so many so I'm kind of bias but trying to think economically, but I would love to have get a CL, SL, SLR, CLS or S
laugh.gif
  Doesn't matter to me! I Love em all
pimp.gif
Everytime I see a S550 I change my mind and tell myself that's what I want and that's what I'm getting

wink.gif

smokin.gif
Yeah, I've been googling trying to find pics for the new 6 series and when it'll release but to no avail but I do like the current one as well. I'll probably go look at one within the next month or so. I've always been a fan of Mercedes b/c my dad had so many so I'm kind of bias but trying to think economically, but I would love to have get a CL, SL, SLR, CLS or S
laugh.gif
  Doesn't matter to me! I Love em all
pimp.gif
Everytime I see a S550 I change my mind and tell myself that's what I want and that's what I'm getting

Back
Top Bottom