\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'M NEAR CLEVELAND AND I'VE NEVER PUT A FRONT PLATE ON ANY OF MY CARS. :lol:

Yeah bro I think I saw you were thinking about moving up here a while ago right? You finally moved? congrats. I'm in Columbus finishing school for the next couple years but I'm from Lyndhurst

Yeah bro I think I saw you were thinking about moving up here a while ago right? You finally moved? congrats. I'm in Columbus finishing school for the next couple years but I'm from Lyndhurst

YEP ME AND THE WIFE MOVED UP IN DECEMBER. RENTING OUR HOUSTON HOUSE OUT AND LOOKING TO BUY ANOTHER HOUSE UP HERE CURRENTLY.

Do you guys just #yolo and go back plate only? DC cops are laid back for the most part but with my luck I will get a ticket.

**** it, I am doing it. Wife will be super pissed if i get one tho :lol: I will report back with the results.

51E1CD47-CF11-48D5-83E1-80D8571C4AE5.jpeg

Brother sent me this while I’m at work, my body is ready. I’m so excited i might install it tonight :lol:

Do you guys just #yolo and go back plate only? DC cops are laid back for the most part but with my luck I will get a ticket.

**** it, I am doing it. Wife will be super pissed if i get one tho :lol: I will report back with the results.
Put your front plate on the dash in the window. Been thinking of doing the same, but Im not that pressed lol. I'll be glad if/when I move back to Atl.

Put your front plate on the dash in the window. Been thinking of doing the same, but Im not that pressed lol. I'll be glad if/when I move back to Atl.

I would but I hate having **** on my dash. I even hate the registration stickers. DC forces you to have two of them....smh

Ods are slim but someone told me about an accident where a front plate in someones dash ended up slicing a passengers face.

Its usually a fix it ticket.. my buddy got one the other day.. he just took it to the station taped it with ducktape when he got there.. got it signed and took it off right after :lol:

Saw ann 07 Porsche Cayman for 18k, 66k miles to be that old it still looks good. I feel like I'm paying too much for my base model mustang. 432/ month, almost half is due to interest smh. I owe 13k on it. If I'm paying that much, i want something with more options or just nicer in general, like the Cayman.
Screenshot_20180220-011256.jpg

We not putting front plates over here. But thats the first thing they pulling people over for at shows and meets.
It’s only 20 horses more
Aka an exhaust and tune
Saw ann 07 Porsche Cayman for 18k, 66k miles to be that old it still looks good. I feel like I'm paying too much for my base model mustang. 432/ month, almost half is due to interest smh. I owe 13k on it. If I'm paying that much, i want something with more options or just nicer in general, like the Cayman.
Screenshot_20180220-011256.jpg
What kind of mustang? You should have already known you wouldnt be content with a base model. You jumping in that cayman instead of getting the coyote is a L

We not putting front plates over here. But thats the first thing they pulling people over for at shows and meets.

Aka an exhaust and tune

What kind of mustang? You should have already known you wouldnt be content with a base model. You jumping in that cayman instead of getting the coyote is a L
2013 v6. I only got it because i needed a car asap, it was my first week living in a new city and i needed something quickly. Wasn't able to jump lot to lot. Never even heard the term coyote until now.

2013 v6. I only got it because i needed a car asap, it was my first week living in a new city and i needed something quickly. Wasn't able to jump lot to lot. Never even heard the term coyote until now.
Idk man you can get a GT for a little more than that cayman. 20-25k can get you that v8 and better options. Id rather have a better equipped mustang than a 10 year old cayman

Back
Top Bottom