\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It looks as if Honda copied the Audi RS7 form from the side.
2017-audi-rs7-inline1-photo-679774-s-original.jpg
2018-honda-accord-sport-15t-manual-review-car-and-driver-photo-698625-s-original.jpg

Weather was nice and calm yesterday so I changed the motorl oil, trans fluid, air filters, rear diff fluids, put in a new stereo, and gave it a quick 15 min wash. :pimp:
5CCD5947-58E7-4F83-8C44-C4F13A0DAE4E.jpeg

Might do the radiator flush next weekend.

DOPE. Is that a GS430? If so how you like it? Eyeing a mid 2000's GS430 or E500/E55.

1FAD2ABF-8B58-4F56-9C88-93802BD618AE.jpeg
2018-honda-accord-sport-15t-manual-review-car-and-driver-photo-698625-s-original.jpg
Honda recently started using the slant back design. It’s even on the civics but more so on the accord. That’s just where their design as a brand is going

Last edited:
Reactions: GJR
So someone was smart enough to try and merge into my lane last minute during a snow storm and completley ****ed up the front end of my 2012 Buick LaCrosse Hybrid. So it's in a the shop, All-State tried to put me in some bull**** compact... after telling them there's no way in hell I'd be caught dead in that car, they gave me a Nissan Altima (not sure what year). Anyway my car is almost paid off and I wanted to go at least a year with no payment, but I had my heart set on a Genesis sedan as my next car, but after driving this one, and getting over 40mpg highway on a non-hybrid, I am seriously reconsidering that car, especially since this one is much less expensive.

Man yall my local craigslist had the most immaculate stock unmolested clean white 2001 honda prelude at an asking price of 2500...
It got posted last night. Saw it around 7 and sent a text. Guy says hes available after 11. hit him at 12. car was sold. I'm so salty.

Yep 18 as others said I wasn’t feeling it at first but it grew on me a great deal. Drives smooth and the interior is pretty plush for an accord. Only complaint is it sits low compared to my 10

Good to hear. Once winter passes i may pick one up. One weekend if its clear n no snow on the ground im gonna go in for test drive.

I know itll sit super low for me since im in a truck currently :lol:

2017-audi-rs7-inline1-photo-679774-s-original.jpg

Lot of manufacturers with fastback cars and generally a stylistic feature of luxury and sports cars so it makes the car seem a little more upmarket

Yeah odd comment. Jeeps and mustangs are the only things that could make me even consider an american car rn

Yeah odd comment. Jeeps and mustangs are the only things that could make me even consider an american car rn

Same, except for stangs.

Since i started driving, i stayed with jdm but the wrangler was that only one American car i always wanted.

Nah really twas said a few days ago.
I swear yall always putting stangs on pedestals when the camaro has always out performed it.
Same, except for stangs.

Since i started driving, i stayed with jdm but the wrangler was that only one American car i always wanted.
Speaking of jdm since im giving my integra to lil bro i want something else jdm. I might cop a z or a goat in a month. Crazy how theyre similar in price.

Nah really twas said a few days ago.
I swear yall always putting stangs on pedestals when the camaro has always out performed it.

Speaking of jdm since im giving my integra to lil bro i want something else jdm. I might cop a z or a goat in a month. Crazy how theyre similar in price.
The camaro and mustang have always had similar numbers. Camaro has a slight edge but not enough for me to want one

Back
Top Bottom