\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Considering a Q50Red Sport. The 2018 model is slightly updated and looks cool but I’m hearing mixed reviews. Some people seem to love it and others weren’t happy with the drive feel. Which surprised me for a 400hp car. Anyone have any experience with a recent model red sport?

Test drove one like a year ago I think.

it was a LOADED '16 that they we're trying to move. I remember the price being heavily discounted. Guy got caught up on the whole age thing :rolleyes so it was a pretty boring drive but it actually impressed me more than I thought it would.

Engine is good. Transmission is...okay. Interior was better than I expected too. Highly recommend the piano black glossy plastic over the kinda matte silver trim they offer. If you aren't one of the people that yearn to feel every road imperfection then you'll be fine with the steering. It's accurate

All these talks about gapping and racing...

Still waiting on dates and locations of NT Car Meet.

Test drove one like a year ago I think.

it was a LOADED '16 that they we're trying to move. I remember the price being heavily discounted. Guy got caught up on the whole age thing :rolleyes so it was a pretty boring drive but it actually impressed me more than I thought it would.

Engine is good. Transmission is...okay. Interior was better than I expected too. Highly recommend the piano black glossy plastic over the kinda matte silver trim they offer. If you aren't one of the people that yearn to feel every road imperfection then you'll be fine with the steering. It's accurate

Thanks for the feedback my man. Gonna look into a test drive soon. Heard the 2018 was tweaked a little. Hopefully for the better

Considering a Q50Red Sport. The 2018 model is slightly updated and looks cool but I’m hearing mixed reviews. Some people seem to love it and others weren’t happy with the drive feel. Which surprised me for a 400hp car. Anyone have any experience with a recent model red sport?

Just picked one up last week... I only put about 100 miles on it but with that said I am very satisfied so far... I am coming out of a Q70 so the handling, acceleration and braking are all a significant improvement... the interior in the 18 has been upgraded with some nice touches... from what I’ve read the biggest knock on the car is the tires but if you were to swap them out with better performance tires that the handling improves dramatically....

Overall the car is pretty unassuming because it doesn’t have much on the exterior to differentiate it from a regular Q50 with I am fine with at my age... Definitely doesn’t perform or feel as refined as an M3 or AMG but at the price point you really can’t go wrong... I was able to work out a lease on a fully loaded (nearly $60K) for significantly less than what I was paying for my Q70... Really good deals to be had this month on them...

I cant stand the Q50 interior. That center console is so bad IMO. My boy has a 14’ model that I ride in frequently.

Drove it once, nice drive though. That being said, id cop one on a good deal.

Just picked one up last week... I only put about 100 miles on it but with that said I am very satisfied so far... I am coming out of a Q70 so the handling, acceleration and braking are all a significant improvement... the interior in the 18 has been upgraded with some nice touches... from what I’ve read the biggest knock on the car is the tires but if you were to swap them out with better performance tires that the handling improves dramatically....

Overall the car is pretty unassuming because it doesn’t have much on the exterior to differentiate it from a regular Q50 with I am fine with at my age... Definitely doesn’t perform or feel as refined as an M3 or AMG but at the price point you really can’t go wrong... I was able to work out a lease on a fully loaded (nearly $60K) for significantly less than what I was paying for my Q70... Really good deals to be had this month on them...

If you don’t mind me asking, how much did you get for the lease? I live in NYC and this lease broker told me about $440 with $1500 up front which is mostly high *** nyc taxes and fees

If you don’t mind me asking, how much did you get for the lease? I live in NYC and this lease broker told me about $440 with $1500 up front which is mostly high *** nyc taxes and fees

I came in a little lower than that a month right around $420 because I had access to VPP pricing through my job, which gets you another $1500 off the price of the car.... about the same up front with NY taxes... Money factor is really low and some decent incentives this month... can’t really do better than that on a $60K car... General rule is 1% of the MSRP is a good lease you’d be under .75% depending on how the car is equipped

Thats one ugly *** monte carlo tbh. It makes for a good sleeper tho who would think that car would pull on sub 100k cars

Back
Top Bottom