\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Baybully650

picked this up last Friday and loving it.
Very nice but those wheels looks puny. 

Yeah - I plan on putting on some 22" stormers when I have some extra funds. For the time being stock works.

Originally Posted by Hennessy co

photo6iz.jpg

here's my grocery getter. volvo s60r
pimp.gif
I'm loving it

^^Thanks man, I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Going to be picking this up next weekend 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
First car.
Its been a long 8 months. Working staying on the grind. 10 Hr. work days- 6 days a week
frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Remember. Hard work pays off. Keep on moving forward and reach your goal
Congratulations man.  Nothing like working hard towards something and finally getting it.

^^Thanks man, I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Going to be picking this up next weekend 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
First car.
Its been a long 8 months. Working staying on the grind. 10 Hr. work days- 6 days a week
frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Remember. Hard work pays off. Keep on moving forward and reach your goal
Congratulations man.  Nothing like working hard towards something and finally getting it.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Invest in a good quality outdoor car cover. Bird crap is a b**** to get out, thing burns and etches through the clear coat within minutes, even worse if the it bakes under a scorching sun.
I always heard that outdoor covers cause more harm then good.  Moisture gets underneath them causing problems.  Plus, no matter how good the material is, it can cause abrasions to the paint.
As long as the cover is custom fit (made for your car) and it has safety ties in the bottom to further tighten the fit, it is safer to have it especially if bird crap is a huge risk. If it isn't, then I guess you'll be fine. A good quality ones are vented and doesn't trap moisture. Check out the maker NOAH, they allow moisture evaporate and are weather proof. To me, this is safer but it's all personal preference. 

Thanks for the info.  I assume you mean the Covercraft Noah?  I've been looking into it and think I'm going to order within the next week or two.  I rarely drive my car (I have 2650 miles in 7.5 months 
laugh.gif
), and I'm so tired of washing it and by the time I go to drive it, it's already filthy just from sitting in the parking lot.  Plus my parking spot is next to a tree, so I want the protection from sap and birds.  $225 for a custom fit cover seems like a very good deal.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Invest in a good quality outdoor car cover. Bird crap is a b**** to get out, thing burns and etches through the clear coat within minutes, even worse if the it bakes under a scorching sun.
I always heard that outdoor covers cause more harm then good.  Moisture gets underneath them causing problems.  Plus, no matter how good the material is, it can cause abrasions to the paint.
As long as the cover is custom fit (made for your car) and it has safety ties in the bottom to further tighten the fit, it is safer to have it especially if bird crap is a huge risk. If it isn't, then I guess you'll be fine. A good quality ones are vented and doesn't trap moisture. Check out the maker NOAH, they allow moisture evaporate and are weather proof. To me, this is safer but it's all personal preference. 

Thanks for the info.  I assume you mean the Covercraft Noah?  I've been looking into it and think I'm going to order within the next week or two.  I rarely drive my car (I have 2650 miles in 7.5 months 
laugh.gif
), and I'm so tired of washing it and by the time I go to drive it, it's already filthy just from sitting in the parking lot.  Plus my parking spot is next to a tree, so I want the protection from sap and birds.  $225 for a custom fit cover seems like a very good deal.

Looking at this thread makes me wanna go dump a bunch of money into my car... Too bad I just brought a brand new motorcycle last week
laugh.gif
Summer time coming.

Looking at this thread makes me wanna go dump a bunch of money into my car... Too bad I just brought a brand new motorcycle last week
laugh.gif
Summer time coming.

Back
Top Bottom