\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Its not like, 100% spot on like that Miata, but thats just the vibe it gives off.

Like I could see that Supra body style rolling out of a Mazda dealer in 2020 :lol:

Think the supersnake got unveiled a few months ago. Well see how the regular joint looks

2019 Ram HD making 1000ft/tq

real tree stump puller
2019-Ram-Power-Wagon-32.jpg
2019-Ram-Power-Wagon-22.jpg

Last edited:
I've been a 911 guy since I can remember, but lord when I saw my first Viper in about 5th grade... my mind was blown.

Took the 997 in today for a service at 40k miles. They had some ill stuff that they were working on. Tons of track cars.

9hi0cn.jpg

You got a Porsche?

JZ Swaps gonna be at an all time high.
Embarrassing buying a brand new car just to swap in a 20 year old engine. This engine should have been so tuner friendly that the masses wouldn't even consider doing the swap. Sigh now I need to hurry up and get my 2JZ for my SC400 before the prices get even crazier.
I’d take the new NSX over anything else coming out of japan tbh. Even the almighty GTR. (I’m not a fan of the GTR’s looks)

Just like @nelson999 said, it might not be as raw as the OG but it’s still dope as hell. The effort Honda’s put into the NSX shows that Honda still has that racing mad scientist in them.

I don't mind the new NSX I don't want one, but kind of a little pissed at the price point. Because originally when the NSX came out it was nowhere near it's current price point. After sales numbers came out early on the kept raising the price and not really adding much to them to warrant the huge price hikes. Putting my business owner hat on why not keep raising the price.

Once they are in I will go sit in the new Supra and check out the inside no plans on buying though. Perhaps I will win one from those mall surveys that they have you fill out. LOL.
They turned the supra into a damn BMW Z4. Damn shame. Why even use the Supra namesake on that little turdbox? Just name it something else and let the Supra rest in piece ffs

Honestly they should of named it a Celica based on the dimensions or perhaps a MR2. However the lack of rear engine would probably not work.

Embarrassing buying a brand new car just to swap in a 20 year old engine. This engine should have been so tuner friendly that the masses wouldn't even consider doing the swap. Sigh now I need to hurry up and get my 2JZ for my SC400 before the prices get even crazier.
ASAP

C343234E-356F-4898-9700-D5D6B1EF79DC.jpeg
D684572B-EA1D-47E1-B07F-D8D8AADD6901.jpeg

This thing is literally a BMW rebadged as the Toyota Supra :lol:
So disappointing the interior is straight lifted from a BMW
NEW GT500 IS BEING REVEALED BY FORD TODAY :evil:
Is that the one coming in 2020 with like 700+ HP? I saw the title on MSN this morning.
2019 Ram HD making 1000ft/tq

real tree stump puller
2019-Ram-Power-Wagon-32.jpg
2019-Ram-Power-Wagon-22.jpg
I am not a Dodge guy but I LOVE that storage on the side of the truck bed. BRILLIANT. Is that a special version of the Dodge?

Sadness nothing new from the Tundra line, perhaps a complete overhaul in 2021 or 2022.

"For the truly hardcore, an available Carbon Fiber Track Package features exposed 20-inch carbon fiber wheels with 0.5-inch-wider rear wheels (11.5-inch), custom Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires, adjustable exposed carbon fiber GT4 track wing and splitter wickers with integrated dive plane. The rear seat is deleted to reduce weight."

HAVING SPASMS RIGHT NOW. SO BAD*SS.

THANK GOD THEY ARE OFFERING ONLY ONE CAR WITH AN UPGRADE PACKAGE INSTEAD OF TWO SEPERATE VINS LIKE THEY DID WITH THE 350 AND 350R. THAT SHOULD HELP FIGHT DEALER ADM'S TO SOME EXTENT. NOT LIKE IT MATTERS TO ME THAT MUCH, THERE ISN'T A MANUAL OPTION AND ONLY DCT SO I'M NOT TRADING THE 350 IN :lol:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/aut...-toyota-supras-comeback/ar-BBSemmV?ocid=ientp

I hate BS articles just aimed at kissing *** for the manufacture.

But let's be clear: For all their shared hardware, the two sports cars are distinctly different, beyond the obvious body styles. Anything that could be done to tune the package—every virtual electronic knob, slider, or curve that can be used to tailor throttle mapping, transmission and electronic differential behavior, electric-motor-assisted steering quickness and heft, power brake boost calibration, spring/damper/bushing/anti-roll bar rates—were all done in complete isolation from one another.

So both companies were completely separate from each other during the design and build phase. Then explain the striking similarities. Hell you break your gear shift in the BMW just go to Toyota and get a cheaper one. Hey if we move the knob nobody will see the similarities.
2019-BMW-Z4-Interior-360-Degree-View.jpg

Clip.PNG

I don't mind the new NSX I don't want one, but kind of a little pissed at the price point. Because originally when the NSX came out it was nowhere near it's current price point. After sales numbers came out early on the kept raising the price and not really adding much to them to warrant the huge price hikes. Putting my business owner hat on why not keep raising the price.

Once they are in I will go sit in the new Supra and check out the inside no plans on buying though. Perhaps I will win one from those mall surveys that they have you fill out. LOL.

Honestly they should of named it a Celica based on the dimensions or perhaps a MR2. However the lack of rear engine would probably not work.

It would have been a PERFECT Celica or MR2

Final stance on both cars.

Supra: Digg the styling. Dont digg the mechanics. We'll see how mod friendly they are from dudes on the net. And maybe my perception on it will change a little.

GT 500: Digg the car all around. Indifferent about the mechanics specifically the gearbox. Even when they say it shifts faster than any MT they could've thrown at it which is textbook.. *Shrugs*. Already had an idea what it was going to look like since Shelby unveiled the Supersnake few months back. Ford.. Toyota/BMW.. Everyone ditching Sticks just to keep up.

Back
Top Bottom