\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Luckily i stay parked in the garage at home & at work. Obviosuly a diff story when im out n about around town but at the same time if im out its usually out shopping where youd think its too busy to be stealing wheels.

Ive only been out of town once so far and we actually stayed in a campground so my car was next to the camp trailer.

I justcant understand why our sport wheels are a hot commodity though :smh:
Cause they fit a bunch of Hondas, look good, and they probably sell quick

get air suspension and slam it to the ground when you're parked

19 inch, decent looking for OEM, and 5x114.3 bolt pattern pretty much fits every toyota, honda, nissan, mazda and their luxury counterparts

My 2002 Trans Am WS6 and my dads 1968 Camaro Drag racing car
BCF89F18-7AB6-4D68-B63F-55DC85E7CA13.jpeg

^what has she ran lately?
1/4?
1/8th?
My dad 1/4 mile bracket races and she was running 10.50s at like 133-134mph. He has a throttle stop. My dad thinks if he let her loose though she could be running 9.50s. He doesn’t know if he wants to though since the NHRA has certain rules and regulations when your car runs a certain time/speed.

Gapping V8's? Either dude can't drive or you're pushing some serious power. Impressive either way. :pimp:
Lol it’s my boys 5.0. He can drive the car pretty good, he was neck and neck with a fbo tune 5.0 (that guy probably couldn’t drive). But if i had to guess with my mods I’m probably 330/340 whp and around 400 wtq. The car also weighs like 3,000 lbs :lol:

im back...........so i had some fun with the lowrider and did a couple lowrider newbie mistakes and now the transmission is gone, sold it and bought a lil 05 altima to get around.......

bout to trade in this 2005 altima plus $1800 down to get a 2012 lexus is250 v6 ...$419 a month 4.5 years...

i know im getting fleeced but my credit is shot and with this ill be riding decent plus rebuilding the credit no?

im not going to be impulsive like i always am so talk to me...........i really want it but am i doing it ALL wrong if i sign on that lex?

Back
Top Bottom