\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Can you post a pic? Is that like a light grey?

Nardo Grey is a VAG grey.

nardo-grey-family-photo-audi-r8-rs3-sedan-rs5-and-rs3-hatch-123423_1.jpg

Could care less about this car tbh. Dont get me wrong it looks good and I'm sure it drives great but it's all wrong. Who wants a Toyota with a BMW drivetrain? Who builds a "sports car" with no manual option :smh:

This quote should shut down the thread. These new engineers are lazy plane and simple. A Toyota with a bmw drivetrain is simply intolerable. There will never be a 90's sports car era ever again how i so much miss those good days.

Who builds a "sports car" with no manual option :smh:.

The above mentioned was the bread and butter.

Half of my order of ngk spark plugs arrived today, now the other half and my tires and we’ll be set.

Could care less about this car tbh. Dont get me wrong it looks good and I'm sure it drives great but it's all wrong. Who wants a Toyota with a BMW drivetrain? Who builds a "sports car" with no manual option :smh:
This quote should shut down the thread. These new engineers are lazy plane and simple. A Toyota with a bmw drivetrain is simply intolerable. There will never be a 90's sports car era ever again how i so much miss those good days.

The above mentioned was the bread and butter.

Me and my boy discussed this a month ago and again recently.. The 90's aren't ever coming back/going to be recreated to the T.. with fashion, with music, with media, and especially not with the automotive... Stopped looking at the car side of the internet for a min because it seemed like fools was holding group think about this thing and wanted them to bring back a 26 yr old engine design. Only thing i wasnt F'ing with was the Bimmer mill/drivetrain. And wanted it to look more like the FT-1. But i grown to like it tbh. It is what it is. Stopped thinking of it as runner up and started seeing it as its own car... .

Almost everyone in 2019, G.

Last edited:

The good ol days.

And now you see the European and Japanese sports cars of the 80s and 90s shooting up in value.

Back
Top Bottom