\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

DC14169C-434E-4FAC-9C3C-91D2982AF254.jpeg
B30B765B-0BF5-4D87-8DB6-A1CC40A3ECE4.jpeg

Saw this SS el Camino same year as mine but mines not an SS. Gave me some motivation to keep working on it

Aren’t you from queens? How are you getting away with the tint?
Lol yes I am & honestly in my experience if you're kind & polite to them they don't care. And ofcourse a PBA card & other documents help to get away with it. As far as the annual inspection with the tint restrictions...it's not what you know, it's who you know :D

Cars back with me from turbo swap but an issue arose with a camshaft sensor and a wire needed to run the multiport injection properly. Had to baby it back home but you can definitely hear the turbo even when driving like Ms Daisy :lol: Can’t wait to get this small hiccup fixed next week to retune and get my first run :evil:

Pretty slow tbh I haven’t touched it in a while. My dad drives it every now and then since I leave it at his house but nothing new on it yet.
Atleast it gets to stretch a lil every now and again rather than just sittin around & rottin away

Atleast it gets to stretch a lil every now and again rather than just sittin around & rottin away
Yeah I mean it runs fine and everything it just needs cosmetic things and it’ll be a decent whip I’m not trying to fully restore it to tip top shape or anything crazy

Very tempted. Belongs to the old man who I bought my s2000 from in 2010. He offered it to me for a very fair price. Original owner. 40k miles. Original paint. Comptech supercharger, exhaust, and gears, and SSR wheels. All stock parts included with it.
IMG_20190524_110515.jpg

The only Honda I would think about being seen in. No offense just not a huge Honda guy.

Back
Top Bottom