\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

6900274E-FB65-4DF9-B07A-8E9EEA0956DD.png

Brah this dart fire.

Need to cop a classic within the next year

These can be found for less than 20k in prestine condition. Awesome car.

Attachments

• A889B906-45FB-4FF3-8E15-DF5284BE6925.jpeg
    A889B906-45FB-4FF3-8E15-DF5284BE6925.jpeg
    364.3 KB · Views: 15
Anyone who has gotten they car wrap before, what’s the average price of it? I just got a quote for $7500 for the satin ghost flip pearl... 7500 for a wrap sounds beyond what I was expecting lol, I thought wraps was 1-2k range but idk much so is that a fair price?

Anyone who has gotten they car wrap before, what’s the average price of it? I just got a quote for $7500 for the satin ghost flip pearl... 7500 for a wrap sounds beyond what I was expecting lol, I thought wraps was 1-2k range but idk much so is that a fair price?

fuuuuuuuhhh. that sounds like a paint job lol yea it seems too high. but idk about pricing

The cost of a wrap depends on the car. $7,500 is average for something like a G-Wagen. Most cars shouldn't be more than $4k though.

I'd be very suspicious of a $1-2k wrap job. I've seen some gnarly wraps before. Not something you want to cheap out on.

The cost of a wrap depends on the car. $7,500 is average for something like a G-Wagen. Most cars shouldn't be more than $4k though.

I'd be very suspicious of a $1-2k wrap job. I've seen some gnarly wraps before. Not something you want to cheap out on.
For 1-2k I expect them to leave knife scratches all over the OG paint

Gotcha, I guess an extra 1500 not that bad since I was willing to do 2k max but I’ll save and not go to cheap then. Just 7500 for a coupe sounds a little off to me lol.

For a coupe it should be about 2 stacks. It's pretty simple material x labor. Find out the brand there using and price per sq ft you should be able to get a pretty accurate quote.

I don’t get why you can’t get the awd charger with da hemi.

Probably because they are too lazy to make a beefy awd drive train but the snow belt heads would be all over that.

What city are you in?

Im in Los Angeles. Basically there's a wrap without wrapping the inside of the door jambs which runs about 1500 with 3m or Avery products.

If u want inside of door jambs usually 2500

This is for sedan and coupe pricing
7500 is highway robbery

What city are you in?

Im in Los Angeles. Basically there's a wrap without wrapping the inside of the door jambs which runs about 1500 with 3m or Avery products.

7500 is highway robbery
thought u lived in santa clarita
dont try to claim la
and u live in santa clarita :lol:

What city are you in?

7500 is highway robbery

I live in Arizona and yeah I didn’t even reply back to homie that own that shop who gave me that quote lol, he’s wylin.

im talking in reference to my budget.
Project cars are expensive as hell and time consuming. If your not ready for alot of breakdowns and arent knowledgable in fabrication and are mechanically inclined I'd buy one already running and driving.
I live in Arizona and yeah I didn’t even reply back to homie that own that shop who gave me that quote lol, he’s wylin.

Ehat kind of car? I personally wouldn't spend more than 2500 on a wrap. Anymore and im going paint

Back
Top Bottom