\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lol Here’s a few haven’t had time to really wash it good, got a big cars and coffee tomorrow so get some good pics tomorrow
BCE7BA54-F4A7-45F3-8F1B-47A46F9C78E2.jpeg
6BDD4D0D-87DE-408D-8E3A-AB53992CD542.jpeg
004C88A9-E197-4944-8080-F586FE904C22.jpeg
AC04F0E7-AE1E-4AEB-B5BE-B51451819F90.jpeg

^always liked the R33 more than the 34

something about the lines are cleaner looking to me

that blue really sets it off too

whats the numbers(hp/tq) on it?

Was going for a R32 but got a deal on this already has a built rb30. Need to get it retuned for the heat and humidity here but it’s making a little over 525 @ 18 psi on 93 with room to go up to about 30 psi. Probably put a set of cams in and some big brakes and call it done. Working on securing and setting up a R34 for when it becomes legal

Was going for a R32 but got a deal on this already has a built rb30. Need to get it retuned for the heat and humidity here but it’s making a little over 525 @ 18 psi on 93 with room to go up to about 30 psi. Probably put a set of cams in and some big brakes and call it done. Working on securing and setting up a R34 for when it becomes legal

Canada's slightly lax with the JDM imports so we've had access to these cars for some time. The RHD is scary AF though. Drivers in Toronto are really bad and it's a wrap if you have to make a left turn with a damn truck or SUV doing the same on the opposite side.

I had looked at LHD conversion a while back but it's not worth the trouble as you have to relocate several engine components. There's a few cats that have done it in Dubai, but their work isn't the best.

Yes the RHD is a pita to just go driving around with. But it is fun to see all the weird looks you get from people when they see you on the wrong side

Yes the RHD is a pita to just go driving around with. But it is fun to see all the weird looks you get from people when they see you on the wrong side
Agreed! The looks alone are worth having a RHD vehicle. Parallel parking must feel so backward as well I imagine lol

Lol Here’s a few haven’t had time to really wash it good, got a big cars and coffee tomorrow so get some good pics tomorrow
BCE7BA54-F4A7-45F3-8F1B-47A46F9C78E2.jpeg
6BDD4D0D-87DE-408D-8E3A-AB53992CD542.jpeg
004C88A9-E197-4944-8080-F586FE904C22.jpeg
AC04F0E7-AE1E-4AEB-B5BE-B51451819F90.jpeg

You in Canada? Is that a real gtr or a gts? The blue looks dope compared to the common grey and white. I seen a few r32s for sale in cali but because the hype they're overpriced.

Also weres the civic?

No I live in GA, chassis is a gts-t all coverted to a gtr with a built rb30 motor. Car is bayside blue, my pic skills suck so doesn’t look like it my pics. All my civics are gone but my 90 si hatch that currently has no motor but might turbo k swap it. I’ve got a spot in the garage to mess with it but just no time so I’ll probably have a R34 before it’s done.

RHD takes some getting use to forsake..When I lived in England my rental was a right hand civic until my car shipped..Hit the curved a few times like everyone else..

How do you like the e85 conversion & is it readily available by your area? or within a decent driving distance?
I was on an e30 blend before but now that I have the 525 pump, filling with straight e85 is great. E85 is readily available in my area (there’s like 5-6 pumps within a 30 minute distance)

No I live in GA, chassis is a gts-t all coverted to a gtr with a built rb30 motor. Car is bayside blue, my pic skills suck so doesn’t look like it my pics. All my civics are gone but my 90 si hatch that currently has no motor but might turbo k swap it. I’ve got a spot in the garage to mess with it but just no time so I’ll probably have a R34 before it’s done.

Cool the cover threw me off. I seen alot of people are already buying r34s and putting them in storage. Theres gonna be crazy mark ups. Its built? What kind of power you putting down?

Cool the cover threw me off. I seen alot of people are already buying r34s and putting them in storage. Theres gonna be crazy mark ups. Its built? What kind of power you putting down?
It’s doing 525 whp @ 18psi on pump can go to 30 psi with new cams. Need to get a new tune for all the heat and humidity here and it’s running rich so I should be able to trim it out some more for more power at what it’s set at now. Getting the ac recharged Tuesday so it will be much nicer to drive

It’s doing 525 whp @ 18psi on pump can go to 30 psi with new cams. Need to get a new tune for all the heat and humidity here and it’s running rich so I should be able to trim it out some more for more power at what it’s set at now. Getting the ac recharged Tuesday so it will be much nicer to drive
Rb30 with a 25 head?
Nice its summer time fam time to up the boost!
Did you import yourself or did you get it through a importer?

Rb30 with a 25 head?
Nice its summer time fam time to up the boost!
Did you import yourself or did you get it through a importer?
It has a 26 head but I think they messed up the cover and put a 25 on it. I got it through an importer but for the r34 I’ll probably do it myself since I’m in the shipping business and now have some contacts overseas to help me source them

Back
Top Bottom