\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

20190629_122258.jpg

thats the only thing i hate about GM, interiors.

its like they have different teams do different parts of the interior.

1 team does seats
1 teams does dash/gauges
1 team materials
etc..
infotainment system are behind by like 10 years too

like none of them collaborate with each other

and then just throw it all together and say done

Well I grew up in West GA. Plenty of evenings I hop on I-185 ,85 North,South and opened that 6pd LS6 up. I feel what you city boys saying but why drive your Sports car pride and joy everyday. Monday though Thursday I was in my Armada.

Well I grew up in West GA. Plenty of evenings I hop on I-185 ,85 North,South and opened that 6pd LS6 up. I feel what you city boys saying but why drive your Sports car pride and joy everyday. Monday though Thursday I was in my Armada.
At the same time why waste my life in an Armada? Unless it's necessary to drive that I opt to drive the car I enjoy.

At the same time why waste my life in an Armada? Unless it's necessary to drive that I opt to drive the car I enjoy.

Point but why put mileage and your pride and joy and risk even more like someone hitting it having it out in weather when you can have ya motor fresh for anybody that's trying to shake something for a littlie $$$$
Side notes I Love BIG Trucks so I get my feel both ways

Point but why put mileage and your pride and joy and risk even more like someone hitting it having it out in weather when you can have ya motor fresh for anybody that's trying to shake something for a littlie $$$$
Also if you don’t drive it everyday you don’t get tired of it as fast. I liked hopping in the truck after driving the lowered mustang for a while. Felt good to ride high and have the comfortable suspension every now and then

true
but u only live once
enjoy life
cant always be worried about stuff like that
at least thats how i look at stuff

Life’s to short to drive a Prius
fa real
imagine dying while driving a prius
i mean dying gotta trash
but id at least like to go out smiling
and possibly getting dome comfortably