\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

0582949F-F6F2-42BD-A2CE-D0046E61D21C.jpeg
Saw this caprice with a mustang grill? Very random

Cringe at the people in NYC who go ham with their toys, weaving in and out of traffic. And because of said traffic, ill go my normal speed in one lane and half the time catch up to them at the next light or further down in traffic. All that wasted gas for nothing. :lol:

It’s fun to go in and it traffic and speed lol so even if you caught up to them they having fun. Everyone have they own type of joy when driving

Perhaps you missed the part where the police helicopter had to stop pursuit because it was low on fuel. Yeah someone up above already pointed out that he got caught.
I didnt say anything about a helicopter fam, my point was you cant out run the radio.

50 miles isn't that far tho. You act like you driving cross the country.
50 miles could turn in to a few hour trip depending on the time to get to Sonoma.
Plus they have certain days for different motorsports. On top of that you gotta pay to get in not included the time and gas.
All the effort for me to do a pull in my car? Yall bugging
50 miles is far? You can do that in less than an hour.

we're soft because we don't want to risk other people lives driving 20 over? Okay. I lost one of my best friends to a clown who was speeding. His daughter was born a few months before he died.
I'm sorry for your loss

Last edited:
It’s fun to go in and it traffic and speed lol so even if you caught up to them they having fun. Everyone have they own type of joy when driving

How old are you?

That gets old after a while, and very dangerous. Before you get in an accident quit it.

Plus these talk like they real drivers but cant even use a clutch and stick. :lol:

How old are you?

That gets old after a while, and very dangerous. Before you get in an accident quit it.

Plus these talk like they real drivers but cant even use a clutch and stick. :lol:
Knowing how to drive a stick
Makes someone a “real driver”???
:lol:

Also driving along highway 5 never gets old
Specially light traffic and being able to speed
Driving from the bay to la is :pimp:

Last edited:
There is a beautiful black e46 M3 I’ve been eyeing on my local Craigslist for the past couple weeks. The logical part of my brain is telling me no. But the irrational 23 year old part of me isn’t listening.

But it’s annoying when someone weaving in and out of traffic cutting everyone off I’ve seen those people cause accidents before. Also saw some guy in a charger doing that then I caught up to him but he was on the side of the road in a wreck :smh:

There is a beautiful black e46 M3 I’ve been eyeing on my local Craigslist for the past couple weeks. The logical part of my brain is telling me no. But the irrational 23 year old part of me isn’t listening.
I really like the e46s. It's just that they so damn slow....... they need a swapped motor preferably a ls

On the weaving in and out of traffic I think it depends on the size of the gaps you're hitting. A lot of the time it's just easy enough to do your thing w no problem. When people are slamming their brakes to avoid you you gotta chill

if its a 6 speed cop it :evil:

mint e46 m3s going up one just sold dam near 100k a few weeks ago :lol:

Back
Top Bottom