\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yea, it was a cruise to the JHM Re-Opening. It was mainly Audi; the R32 driver is an Audi guy, but took the VW instead.

nice, nice...i'm a sucker for everything german

my contribution to this thread...do not mind the rake, suspension was being worked on

Last edited:
Those wheels look sick!
What setup is that?

thanks...was working out the wheel/suspension combo...had to fix the rake and poke situation...this set was shipped over from europe, good luck finding a set in north america in this spec...this set i had the faces colour matched to my interior and lips mirror polished...got my second set off a vw/audi car forum that i frequent that i bought because i live the '1 to rock, 1 to stock' moto, lol

make: Brocks

model: B1

bolt pattern: 5 x 100

fronts: 17 x 8.5 et 13

rears: 17 x 10 et 20

Last edited:
I've seen one or two on B1s. I think I've seen more on B4s though.

Sick wheels nonetheless.

Last edited:
My new 2012 A3 TDI S-Line picked up this past weekend. Looked at the GTI as well, and as you'd imagine being from the same platform they handled similarly but I ultimately preferred the extra weight (for safety purposes), interior, torque, and fuel economy of the A3.

Last edited:
So today I test drove a '94 Caprice Classic with the 4.3. It was originally owned by an older couple and only has 86k on it.The dealer wants $3500 but I'm gonna try and talk him down. The car is pretty much emmaculate except for the front passanger wheel well has a lot of rust. I always liked the Bubble Caprice's. What you think NT? Should I cop. I'm 18 so this car is as old as my BTW :rofl:. This will be my second car ever.

Thanks!
I'm pretty pissed off too but I'd be more pissed if I had to take that value hit. I still hope it only has minimal damage but who knows.
And what are the odds of getting an M5 as a loaner? :D

Ouch Sorry to see that

Odds of getting a M5 as a loaner depends on the dealership. The dealership i go to would give me a M as a loaner, but they also give members to a bmw forum 20% all parts and labor

picked up a used winter beater saturday. Will post pictures tomorrow or so

Ouch Sorry to see that
Odds of getting a M5 as a loaner depends on the dealership. The dealership i go to would give me a M as a loaner, but they also give members to a bmw forum 20% all parts and labor
picked up a used winter beater saturday. Will post pictures tomorrow or so
Wow, which dealer is that? My local BMW dealer will provide you with your choice of a Toyota Corrola or Nissan Sentra :\

getting a new transmission for my 06 f150 

do coupons exist for transmissions?

im going thru the dealer

My new 2012 A3 TDI S-Line picked up this past weekend. Looked at the GTI as well, and as you'd imagine being from the same platform they handled similarly but I ultimately preferred the extra weight (for safety purposes), interior, torque, and fuel economy of the A3.

sickkk love these a3s. you going to keep it stock or have some fun with it?

[

Nice!

It sucks they didn't offer TDi + Quattro (or Haldex whatever).

Join Audizine.

looking for a car thats affordable, fast and slam/flush worthy
recommendations?
I gotta upgrade from this neon asap like bloody loco! :smh:

looking for a car thats affordable, fast and slam/flush worthy
recommendations?
I gotta upgrade from this neon asap like bloody loco! :smh:

I always recommend a Lexus SC300/400 when looking for a cheap, affordable, reliable and relatively fast vehicles. Some can be had for less than $5k and they can look great when done right.

So the majority of the time, when you finance the limit is 7500. So lets say I finance a car for 7500, but put a down payment of 2000. That makes what I owe 5000, so is that eligible for financing?

So the majority of the time, when you finance the limit is 7500. So lets say I finance a car for 7500, but put a down payment of 2000. That makes what I owe 5000, so is that eligible for financing?

If the car is $7500 and you put down $2000 then you are only financing $5500.

If the bank won't finance anything below $7500, then you can finance that much and not put any money down and then pay $2000 on your first payment date.

If the car is $7500 and you put down $2000 then you are only financing $5500.
If the bank won't finance anything below $7500, then you can finance that much and not put any money down and then pay $2000 on your first payment date.

Correct, but i will have a larger monthly payment :x

Correct, but i will have a larger monthly payment :x

But you'll also pay it off faster and in a shorter amount of time. In some loans, if you don't tell them to put it all in principal, they'll apply that $2k to your monthly payments so the next few months will have zero payments due until that $2k is used up. If you want, at that time pay it off for a smaller amount but it really depends how you want to go about it. Best is talk to a bank associate about your situation so to give you the best options.

OK guys i need some tips on dealing w dealers.

I am looking to finance a VW '12 GLI autobahn.

What are the chances i can negotiate the price to near 25k.

The average price Ive been quoted is 26k before taxes which is basically msrp.

Teach me the way guys.

Hoping for 0.9 apr. looking to put 5000 down and prob 60months at 300ish.

I appreciate any advice in the art of haggling

sickkk love these a3s. you going to keep it stock or have some fun with it?

Nice!
It sucks they didn't offer TDi + Quattro (or Haldex whatever).
Join Audizine.
Thanks guys, I'm thinking of dropping it and maybe some nice wheels but I don't want to mess with the engine too much because over the first few days I've been averaging 36 in the city :smokin . I've been browsing those forums for ideas for when I do decide to have some fun with the car. And yeah, I wish it had Quattro but Audi probably decided against it because they wanted to keep the mileage up for the TDI.

Wow, which dealer is that? My local BMW dealer will provide you with your choice of a Toyota Corrola or Nissan Sentra :\

BMW Dealership in Maple, Ontario
The owner is always around and extremely friendly. He is also involved in the local BMW community.

looking to get some coilovers for the honda. anyone with recommendations? also anyone know any good websites for jdm stuff?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom