\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So I decided last week that it was time to have another Porsche. Came up on a great deal on a car I've wanted for a long time thanks to my boss and his connections with management of the local Porsche dealer.

Picked her up this morning. It's got CPO warranty until 2022. Carbon Ceramic Brakes. Carbon bucket seats. Sport Chrono. PCM with Nav, and some other options. Such an incredible car. Pictures don't do the Sapphire Blue color justice.

IMG_20190928_140918.jpg

IMG_20190928_152528.jpg

IMG_20190928_134236.jpg

IMG_20190928_134842.jpg
I want to see the butt

A good tinter is going to charge 3-400 for 5 windows.

Tinting is one of those things where you get what you pay for. Learned that the hard way a longggg time ago back in 07 with my black grand cherokee. My boy was like yo this dude charges 125 for 7 windows on jeeps. And it was a **** job. Was so bad I ripped it off myself lmao
Must be a north thing

I’ve always paid 150 no where near 200
10 % tint 5 windows
Lifetime warranty , and I’ve never had to take my cars back to get the film fixed ever.
500 for tints??? That’s wild

Aluminum or wood baseball bat, crowbar, machete, tire iro, piece of bed frame metal etc. What's your melee weapon of choice in the car?

There's a short piece of solid metal that was apart of my bed frame that was left in a move so I just kept it there.

i've always considered just having a baseball bat or even golf club in the car but never got around to it

Let’s talk about some good sticky tires. Need something with a lot of grip. Don’t care about rain etc just grip. Looking at Toyo r888 or some MT for 18” rims. Changing out my coilovers to Ohlins as well hoping it will help as well

Aluminum or wood baseball bat, crowbar, machete, tire iro, piece of bed frame metal etc. What's your melee weapon of choice in the car?
Non firearm, got an autographed Ripken wood bat in the truck...good grip and leaves the splinters if it breaks off :lol: ...Also got a couple blades somewhere on the inside, aint look for those in a min tho

And on tints, got a couple shops back home that always did 15% for me for $200-225...you get the top quality and can come back to get anything fixed whenever...never had any issues

is this a forever kinda car or you getting a 911 later?
Who knows. I don't tend to keep cars long but this is also the best car I've owned as well as the car I've wanted to get the most and finally got. I'm sure I'll get a newer GT3 or RS eventually and as much as I'd want to keep this when that happens, it's pretty unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom