\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IMG_20190508_140013.jpg
IMG_20190508_140021.jpg
IMG_20190508_140632.jpg
IMG_20190508_140448.jpg
IMG_20190508_141506.jpg
IMG_20190508_135501.jpg

This delivery day of a 2019 Ford GT! The most fun day I've had since the Track Your of the GT350. Car was delivered to an area near their home and I was allowed to see it. And the truck above had 5 GTs in it. The one you don't see is a '19 Heritage in Gulf colors! The car is AMAZING!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!! My 2nd dream car (my original dream car is a 2005-2006 Ford GT.

You either get your car tinted or get tint.
NOT tints
Big pet peeve, can’t believe how many people used ”tints” in the last few pages of this thread lol

Some abandoned cars on my level of the garage. Seeing any abandoned car always makes me wonder whats their story? And how'd they get to this point? Crazy to think that @ some point in their lives all these cars were factory new
20190921_114724.jpg
20190921_114714.jpg
20190921_114657.jpg
20190921_114644.jpg
20190921_114636.jpg

Last edited:
From what I've heard the lower levels don't have the clearance required for a tow truck to pass & snake their way downward on the down ramps to access the cars on the lower levels. The BMW was owned by a man in my work building. Saw plenty of him when I got hired in 2015...haven't seen him since summer of that year...heard from some tenants in the building he fled back to Korea lol. The Grand Marquise was dumped onto a lawn near my work building & mmgmnt decided to take it from there & dump it to where its sitting now. The Civic has been there since 2016. Back in 2015 the main level in the entrance had an Adam West 60s version of the batmobile. Full graphics, paint scheme, extinguisher, grappling hook...the works. Legend has it the owner was some old man who loved children & halloween. So he'd dress up as Batman every year & drive around handing out candy to kids lol. My co-workers who've been working here since the early 80s say he's been dead since early 2000s & no friend/family ever came to claim the car & mngmnt had it dragged out to be sent to the crusher :frown:stupid mngmnt, they could've given it to me. No ones payin for these spots & each spot rents from $150-$225 a month. So they're losing some serious $, ohwell they can afford that

Last edited:
From what I've heard the lower levels don't have the clearance required for a tow truck to pass & snake their way downward on the down ramps to access the cars on the lower levels. The BMW was owned by a man in my work building. Saw plenty of him when I got hired in 2015...haven't seen him since summer of that year...heard from some tenants in the building he fled back to Korea lol. The Grand Marquise was dumped onto a lawn near my work building & mmgmnt decided to take it from there & dump it to where its sitting now. The Civic has been there since 2016. Back in 2015 the main level in the entrance had an Adam West 60s version of the batmobile. Full graphics, paint scheme, extinguisher, grappling hook...the works. Legend has it the owner was some old man who loved children & halloween. So he'd dress up as Batman every year & drive around handing out candy to kids lol. My co-workers who've been working here since the early 80s say he's been dead since early 2000s & no friend/family ever came to claim the car & mngmnt had it dragged out to be sent to the crusher :frown:stupid mngmnt, they could've given it to me. No ones payin for these spots & each spot rents from $150-$225 a month. So they're losing some serious $, ohwell they can afford that

The batmobile is in the atlas mall lot by the entrance where the beer garden is. Saw it there last few times

The batmobile is in the atlas mall lot by the entrance where the beer garden is. Saw it there last few times
Really? D'you know how long it's been there? They removed this one in Fresh Meadows towards the end of 2015...I wonder if its the same one? If it is, I'm glad to see it didn't meet the crusher

Really? D'you know how long it's been there? They removed this one in Fresh Meadows towards the end of 2015...I wonder if its the same one? If it is, I'm glad to see it didn't meet the crusher
Dont know how long its been there but its def that old school Adam West Batmobile haha.

is it a real LT-4?

i remember only the 96 Collector Edition(all silver) being able to come with the LT-4. not sure if the Grand Sports(same year) had that option

still a nice clean Vette either way

Back
Top Bottom