\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Question for car buyers in here..is it better to buy a car in cash and have no car note or finance a car for 3 months and pay it off the fourth month. I know a car note makes your credit go up which is what I want but I feel like o will over pay for the car if I finance it. Let’s say a 20 grand car

Question for car buyers in here..is it better to buy a car in cash and have no car note or finance a car for 3 months and pay it off the fourth month. I know a car note makes your credit go up which is what I want but I feel like o will over pay for the car if I finance it. Let’s say a 20 grand car
different strokes
some people would rather put 5k of the 20k down on a car use the 15k as an investment and pay monthly payments.
that is if u can get a higher rate of return on that 15k than ur ar note.

Man i have gotten pulled over for tint like 5 or 6 times in my 2 years of ownership. Twice in the last week

told the cop tonight that i just got a ticket last week. They gave me another ticket AND i gotta go get reinspected

its gotta be having a white car...i dont even have 5%
My last car i didnt get pulled over for tint once. Im irritated as hell

Cops just annoying, they just have nothing to do and sadly they saw you during they bored Period. I get cops bothering me all the time for no reason. Just losers with badge

Man i have gotten pulled over for tint like 5 or 6 times in my 2 years of ownership. Twice in the last week

told the cop tonight that i just got a ticket last week. They gave me another ticket AND i gotta go get reinspected

its gotta be having a white car...i dont even have 5%
My last car i didnt get pulled over for tint once. Im irritated as hell
It’s towards the end of the month
They making that quota

That poor s5 :sick:
Better have APR stage 3 kit to keep up with them. Love the LB kit, but get so tired of that saying on the side of the car.
"Imagine all of the people living life in peace."
Personally depends in my eye, you trying to build up or improve your credit then pay a few months then pay it off.

Ya'll Hemi Gang doing this or nah?
USED HEMI???
9FF8C848-F170-4465-8838-368CADFF35E3.gif

Speakin of hemigang, does anyone need the first step to tuning theirs? I have a married diablosport i3 that I’ll let go for 80 shipped. You’ll have to call diablo and get it unlocked but ur savin urself quite a few bux not buying the i3 new.

Came in here at the right time

Gonna need some new tires soon.. Just for my DD rav4 so I don’t need anything crazy. Might get some winter tires for the first time

can you guys recommend any? Winter, regular, or all season. I’d like to spend like $400 or $500 max if I can

Came in here at the right time

Gonna need some new tires soon.. Just for my DD rav4 so I don’t need anything crazy. Might get some winter tires for the first time

can you guys recommend any? Winter, regular, or all season. I’d like to spend like $400 or $500 max if I can
air spider 777 air spider 777

tempted to cop just so i can burn some rubber

U racing nothing but white folk
Jokes aside tho
That view of the city when u coming from the north down to the bridge
I know a few reals one that probably got that tatted
View took my breath away

I always like borrowing other peoples money if they are lending it for cheap enough.

U racing nothing but white folk
Jokes aside tho
That view of the city when u coming from the north down to the bridge
I know a few reals one that probably got that tatted
View took my breath away
:lol:
in my 33 years
ive been on the golden gate bridge twice
no one of color really goes that way
shoulda said something
i have the weekends off
woulda took u to tonys