\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Surprised I didn't see this posted in here.
2020 Pontiac GTO Limited Edition
GTO.PNG

Chevy 2020 Camaro SS
Camaro SS.PNG

2020 El Camino SS
1572608708347.png
Camino2.PNG

Toyota Diesel Hilux
Hilux.PNG

DAMN I like the grill of the Hilux better than the new Tacoma, I would love to get one as a daily driver or something for the winter.

Any of you guys have experiences with run flats? My first time dealing with them on the M340i not by choice either. But damn these things suck! The road noise doesn’t bother me too much but the traction :sick::sick::sick::sick:. I slid twice so far in light rain. not bad slides, fully manageable but cmon man I’m not even whipping it. I took much quicker turns in my STI with no problems.
And I’m in NJ and I gotta deal with snow?? Looks like I have to rearrange what I was gonna get for the car :rolleyes

I've had one car with runflats and hated them. Ditched them for regular tires and took my chances with some Fix a Flat and a tire plug kit.

That was the first color to sell out for C8 orders. And the exact color I ordered. Far from trash when you see it in person.
well the person who posted the pic seen it in person
and agreed the color was trash so............
dont get all butt hurt cause the color u picked
for ur car is trash

dont let someone on the internet affect ur opinion on the car u paid for.
thats like a chevy version of b5 blue, throw on some stainless steel color looking wheels it will be fye
thats not like b5 blue
b5 and that color are totally different
ur either color blind or dont know ur colors
bet u think purple and violet are the same colors

well the person who posted the pic seen it in person
and agreed the color was trash so............
dont get all butt hurt cause the color u picked
for ur car is trash

Lol, copy that big fella. I don’t think it looks great in that picture either. But built with all carbon accessories with the right wheels looks better. Won’t get upset after I already spent 80k on the car.

Lol, copy that big fella. I don’t think it looks great in that picture either. But built with all carbon accessories with the right wheels looks better. Won’t get upset after I already spent 80k on the car.
80k? Nah b I would have grabbed an older Corvette with higher trim
Or at least waited until the z06 comes out z51 is gonna be dookie compared to the z06 zr1

Back
Top Bottom