\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

thats Cadillac/GM for you

the CT6 is nice just needs it right name back- Deville
(and the rest of Cadillac line up)
line up should be
base trim - 3.0TT V6 400hp/400tq
mid trim (Vsport) - 4.2TT V8 550hp/640tq
top trim(V) - 6.2SC V8 700hp/700tq slightly detuned LT5(ZR1 engine)

interior needs to be full leather/suede/wood/metal everywhere, no plastic(unless necessary)
They are now going back to actual car names instead of letters .again

And thats a damn shame,wtf are they doing smh

A December to Remember... won’t look like this long...

753962EC-D660-4C91-A778-16A15A99A595.jpeg
That is a thing of beauty, just waiting for that LC 500-F. CONGRATS man keep us posted on the changes man.

The red interior of them lexus looks good, it’s not bright red, more like a dark wine red, and not everything is colored red.

Now take an S2000 for example, my friend has one with red interior, that **** is bright red and everywhere all over the interior which looks tacky as hell. :lol:

3 more weeks and ya boy back :nthat:. Life set me back but coming back strong. Love my Nissan brand so gonna get a 370z and boost it for the daily :lol: the main goal forever gonna be the GT-R.

might need to change my name to highway bully since 0-60 nolonger my concern. 40-170 Mph my new goals

Last edited:
Lexus is hard.

been thinking about copping da is350 f sport because I’m a broke boi. I’d get a cpo one. I’m thinking of just waiting for the new gen to drop and cop a used current gen for even cheaper.

I need a new daily. I’m so sick of driving a pickup.

3 more weeks and ya boy back :nthat:. Life set me back but coming back strong. Love my Nissan brand so gonna get a 370z and boost it for the daily :lol: the main goal forever gonna be the GT-R.

might need to change my name to highway bully since 0-60 nolonger my concern. 40-170 Mph my new goals

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/d/stacy-2009-nissan-gt-premium/7038560714.html

idk what gen you want but this isn’t bad if you can deal with the salvage...

check you Japaneseclassics.com as well or follow them on ig. They import and title cars. They get gt-r’s in and a ton of other golden era nissans.

370Z :pimp: :emoji_thumbsup:. Your old rides sportier sibling

Life ain’t setting you back it’s telling you to calm tf down lol

:rofl:
dodge service dept tried to charge me 200 for a halogen bulb replacement
parts and labor
:rofl:
ill just do it myself tomorrow

Audi asked me for $400 to replace one of my xenon bulbs. I said, "you're joking, right?" Then he explained how they have to remove the bumper and all this other ****. And I said, "You're not changing the housing, right, just the bulb?" After he confirmed, I said "no thanks" and left.

Bought the bulb for ~$70. And after spending less than 5 minutes on google, I found out the easiest way to change the bulb is through the wheel well. About 30 minutes later, I was $330 richer.

Back
Top Bottom