Miss my girl

D56F3645-8827-4EA9-83C4-E8C168657AAD.jpeg

50B8381C-7312-43AB-85BB-4BB7BB5F335C.jpeg

1577163347447.gif
Insurance paid it off yet???
What u scooping next???
I better see da hemi
As a response

that NY racing video was cringe to the max.
man said i just learned all about downpipes and tunes

i just wonder how they will act when they discover the king of drag racing aka da V8
They even said after the race "See, we didn't hurt nobody & no one was hurt while racing" **** here with that logic. Just because 1 illegal street race ends with no casualties doesn't mean no race ever will. I despise all types of people who endanger other peoples lives for the sake of their adrenaline

They even said after the race "See, we didn't hurt nobody & no one was hurt while racing" **** here with that logic. Just because 1 illegal street race ends with no casualties doesn't mean no race ever will. I despise all types of people who endanger other peoples lives for the sake of their adrenaline
Y’all watch valley racing on youtube
I think they be racing around Santa Clarita or somewhere near there
But they find a street and prep it
Like fire on the pavement whole nine
Then race

Then race
LOL nah thats in the valley.

the street is called canoga speedway its by plummer and topanga.
they actually installed these strips at the beginning of where they would race that are like mini speedbumps preventing them from gaining traction.

now they race in different spots from down in LA to the valley to santa clarita to random desert places.

Ordered new tires on Black Friday and just got them installed today. I wasn’t expecting to notice much of a difference but man I’m out here gliding around :lol: :smokin :smokin

got a pretty good deal too. 4 Michelin defender ltx installed for about $500. They were discounted for Black Friday plus they had an extra 15% off if you used the store card to pay, got them at BJs

Then race

bruh we watch the same stuff lol, let’s race in a year, you drive the scatpack right ?

Ordered new tires on Black Friday and just got them installed today. I wasn’t expecting to notice much of a difference but man I’m out here gliding around :lol: :smokin :smokin

got a pretty good deal too. 4 Michelin defender ltx installed for about $500. They were discounted for Black Friday plus they had an extra 15% off if you used the store card to pay, got them at BJs
Correct me if I'm wrong but "gliding around" with new tires...that'd be a bad thing, right? Lol

I thought these would be forged like the other XO wheels I bought. I thought wrong
I was wondering about that too and was sceptical to pull the trigger. I dug a little deeper and came to the conclusion that they're flow formed which is a middle between cast and forged. Some companies call it flow forged or rotary forged like Rohanas RF line. Every other website lists them as rotary forged. I think Carid messed up and has them in the cast wheels section
inCollage_20191225_060204576.jpg

Also notice on XOs website, the cast wheels, they don't advertise as rotary forged
inCollage_20191225_065051123.jpg

Back
Top Bottom