\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You got a death wish sleeping on the shoulder.

I’d always post on the entrance ramp when I was driving truck long distances and wanted to chill.

people post on the exit ramp but I prefer top of the entrance because cars are moving slower.

and?

its faster than a damn Aventador for da price of a loaded American SUV.

and widebody hellcats can corner...da damn car got 305 tires all around.

20-30 years from now, no one is gonna give a **** about base model bimmer & benzes people badge floss and over pay for when they can plunk their money down on automotive history...and da bang for buck dead of a millennium.
There’s more to a car than a quarter mile time, it’s the whole experience. And no one was talking about base mode bmws, the comment was about m bmws. And to compare a dodge to any m car is pretty absurd.

I’d take any m over a hellcat.

different strokes for different folks.
3DD004F3-F8A9-4A24-BDA7-618C7BA7B314.gif

There’s more to a car than a quarter mile time, it’s the whole experience. And no one was talking about base mode bmws, the comment was about m bmws. And to compare a dodge to any m car is pretty absurd.
I’d take any m over a hellcat.

different strokes for different folks.

Same here. My boy let me ride in his hellcat in a drag race. It was alright. But I also got to ride in a Porsche 911 with a professional driver around a track during a Porsche experience event and my soul has never felt more alive. I told myself, "this is the true beauty of real car engineering"

Yeah, my boy copped da m5. Went to Germany and all that and ripped it around the track there.

That thing is nasty, I don’t have 120k to blow on a whip though.

How you like the car so far
I know the gas mileage is real good. Is it a sport?

I love it. Have had since Apr '18 have only been in for issue twice once for oil leak because of a seal and the other condensation in a tail light

MPG average 31-33, got 36-37 on a road trip

There’s more to a car than a quarter mile time, it’s the whole experience.

and No ONE is going to put a M car in front of a hellcat red eye wide body..even fervent Bimmer loyalist hate da new direction cuz they're numb to da feel.

you're not gonna tell me that hellcats don't have a more viseral feeling behind da wheel than a M car... ESPECIALLY a widebody that CAN handle, besides a straight quarter mile.

id have a hard time believing ANYONE taking M car over
a challenger hellcat red eye wide body..

and if you want a even better track car, da ZL1 is miles better than anything German for da price.

I would gladly take the M over a hellcat. Drag racing gets old real quick. I prefer to take a car to the track and push my car to the limit that way. Maybe when i was a teenager, i would have chosen the hellcat over anything but once I got a taste of a car that can bend the limits on a race track, I realized how deprived I was from "real" driving. With that said, kudos to chevy and Ford for building a car that can attack the track.

I do agree that BMW has dialed the M cars back relative to their older cars but that's unfortunately the evolution of the car industry. Just like the manual dying to the dual-clutch automatics.

Back
Top Bottom