\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2020-dodge-challenger-vlp-50anniversary-mobile.jpg.image.1000.jpg

The shaker + widebody looks fire

Wish the big three still had the option of making bare bones muscle cars with the top engine under the hood for the sleeper look.

Comparison

collagemaker_202052923232595.jpg
They did a pretty good job translating the concept to production model. They've kept some of the best characteristics([albiet altered]LED strip below the Jewel eye LED headlights, wider body, aggressive features, redesigned tail-lights, curved door panels, etc.). It is a better conversion to production model than the WRX's 2014 concept/production model where Subaru barely brought anything over.
2018-subaru-wrx-sti-2017-detroit-auto-show_100588600_h.jpg
el-nuevo-subaru-wrx-sti-sera-hibrido-el-paso-logico-01.jpg

Agreed. Honda did a good job.

They did a pretty good job translating the concept to production model. They've kept some of the best characteristics([albiet altered]LED strip below the Jewel eye LED headlights, wider body, aggressive features, redesigned tail-lights, curved door panels, etc.). It is a better conversion to production model than the WRX's 2014 concept/production model where Subaru barely brought anything over.

IMO Subaru did a good job. The only difference I can really see is the front vents are slightly less aggressive but other than that they used most of the original design (hood vent, grill, headlight shape, door body lines)

IMO Subaru did a good job. The only difference I can really see is the front vents are slightly less aggressive but other than that they used most of the original design (hood vent, grill, headlight shape, door body lines)
The Subaru concept looked completely different than the production model IMO. I understand that it may have not been realistic at the time, but even now, none of the stand-out characteristics translated over yet(Curvaceous body-shape, headlight housing[LED strips], pronounced front grill, flatter hood, wider body, shorter height to further wider look, bumper shape, and lines that run along the side of the car). Maybe that didn't fit the "tough" look that Subaru wanted go with, but I wish they'd at least release another version of WRX(or a new model period) that took on that look.

mach-1-teaser-1590762488.jpg

mach-1-teaser-1-1590762738.jpg

New mach 1
Supposedly more track oriented and it also has 20 more power hp than a gt 480/420

I'm curious to know when the order guides become available for us at the dealerships. I think with the virus situation and most dealers where shut down for a few months, have pushed back all the ordering info. I still haven't seen the order guide for the Bronco and Bronco Sport yet.

The one thing I hope (fingers crossed) is that Ford offers the new Mach 1 with a shaker. It was optional in 69 & 70 and standard on the 2003-2004. They would have to either remove the strut tower brace or make a new one that is shaped to incorporate the shaker. And I also hope they bring back a few colors from back when. I'd LOVE to see Silver Jade return.

Anyone in here have or owned in the past a Ford Flex?... I'm looking to pick up an Ecoboost...

While I haven't owned a Flex, I've sold them every year since they came out. Honestly, it's the best SUV Ford made in the last 15 years, straight up. Even better than the new Explorer (they screwed that launch up so horribly 😞).

The Flex is the best car they made which they NEVER advertised it. Every customer who bought one LOVES IT!! Especially the Ecoboost models. Super comfortable (best seats in a Ford SUV), fantastic head room. Best 2nd row leg room, and so much room for stuff inside. And a non-tunable CAI and you can get a little more HP. Some time them and easily get over 400hp. A true hod-rod wagon.

Some hate the look, but once they drive one, they love it. Whenever we get a pre-owned one that is CPO it doesn't last more than 2 weeks. They are very desired. And the AWD is an added bonus (it's standard with the Ecoboost). Regular Flex models in fwd are NOT good in bad weather where it snows.

If you got any questions, feel free to PM me. I'll be happy to answer them. 👍

Seen a Bimmer 2002 out in the wild today, i think this is only the second one i ever seen in the flesh....the Alpina badge was up on the top left of the trunk, i don't know how legit that might be

IMG_20200530_195543.jpg
Could possibly. Usually they came with the ground effects and the traditional turbine wheels but some early alpina didn’t come with all that.

While I haven't owned a Flex, I've sold them every year since they came out. Honestly, it's the best SUV Ford made in the last 15 years, straight up. Even better than the new Explorer (they screwed that launch up so horribly 😞).

The Flex is the best car they made which they NEVER advertised it. Every customer who bought one LOVES IT!! Especially the Ecoboost models. Super comfortable (best seats in a Ford SUV), fantastic head room. Best 2nd row leg room, and so much room for stuff inside. And a non-tunable CAI and you can get a little more HP. Some time them and easily get over 400hp. A true hod-rod wagon.

Some hate the look, but once they drive one, they love it. Whenever we get a pre-owned one that is CPO it doesn't last more than 2 weeks. They are very desired. And the AWD is an added bonus (it's standard with the Ecoboost). Regular Flex models in fwd are NOT good in bad weather where it snows.

If you got any questions, feel free to PM me. I'll be happy to answer them. 👍
I’ve seen a flex sleeper on YouTube. It’s so weird that they’re so fast :lol:

Back
Top Bottom