\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

20200910_154220.jpg

Not even close to full lock 🤐
:pimp:

If you gonna speed and be reckless.... why not go on a highway, not a residential area with a 4 way and you gonna run a stop sign 🤦🏾‍♂️. Between this and the lady that killed herself and her friend in a stolen Supra. I wonder the mindset on some people.

If you gonna speed and be reckless.... why not go on a highway, not a residential area with a 4 way and you gonna run a stop sign 🤦🏾‍♂️. Between this and the lady that killed herself and her friend in a stolen Supra. I wonder the mindset on some people.
bruh i just seen that too that girl is a savage apparently before that she was strapped and caught a dui and looking at the crash scene she the car she hit basically exploded

bruh i just seen that too that girl is a savage apparently before that she was strapped and caught a dui and looking at the crash scene she the car she hit basically exploded
Are those real facts or stuff folks on the internet are just saying
Any vid of the accident
All I see is the before and after

Driver needs to be arrested & have his license revoked forever

Very interesting street it appears the Challenger doesn't have a stop sign, but does the Charger have a stop sign? WTH was the Charger going at that speed, if the Challenger wasn't there he was going at a full head of steam into what almost looks like a very narrow street.

cant believe yall dont like it :lol:

but different strokes.

i like how the wing is pretty on par with the roof

I actually like it. I first hated the C8 when it came out. Not much of an American car fan that's why. I prefered the C7 to the C8 if I had to choose, but seeing a C8 in person changed my mind. The Pandem kit is dope in my opinion. I'm just getting tired of TRA Kyoto saturating the scene though. The amount of BRZ/FRS/86's that I see here in SoCal, along with the Mk5 Supras plastered all over social media got old quick. I still haven't gotten tired of seeing a Liberty Walk Lambo though.

Very interesting street it appears the Challenger doesn't have a stop sign, but does the Charger have a stop sign? WTH was the Charger going at that speed, if the Challenger wasn't there he was going at a full head of steam into what almost looks like a very narrow street.
Yeah, it does appear the Challenger didn't have a stop sign, Charger probably did it as it appears to be a 4 way intersection. I think he was probably showing off or having a go at spirited driving...either way it's unacceptable & like you said he was barrelling into a pretty narrow street. The driver must have their license revoked cancelled ASAP

i think so? i mean its what popped up after i googled her name :lol: check stephanie angelica vasquez

edit just realized i quoted myself :lol:

Last edited:
i think so? i mean its what popped up after i googled her name :lol: check stephanie angelica vasquez
Yeah that is her, she could get the kids all over her face. Normally I wouldn't be this savage but the fact she had just got a DUI and still was out being so reckless, no damns given.
vasquez-crash-63.jpg

When I searched her name some reason this pic also popped up with the same caption.
ccb-instagram.jpg

That’s a normal thing in Cali streets
To have a 2 way stop
On a 4 way street

Yeah that is her, she could get the kids all over her face. Normally I wouldn't be this savage but the fact she had just got a DUI and still was out being so reckless, no damns given.
vasquez-crash-63.jpg

When I searched her name some reason this pic also popped up with the same caption.
ccb-instagram.jpg
Don’t be disrespectful to the dead
Regardless of circumstances
That’s someone’s daughter

Don’t be disrespectful to the dead
Regardless of circumstances
That’s someone’s daughter
Someone's daughter killed someone with her reckless antiques, dude in the car for the most part is innocent. Also the person in the other car was injured.

That’s a normal thing in Cali streets
To have a 2 way stop
On a 4 way street
I must not drive in Cali enough, never seen a 2 way stop at a 4 way intersection. I want to say I have seen a 4 way stop at like a 5 way intersection in DC. Roads is all F-ed up in DC. Roads will start stop at a dead end then pick up somewhere else in the city.

I must not drive in Cali enough, never seen a 2 way stop at a 4 way intersection. I want to say I have seen a 4 way stop at like a 5 way intersection in DC. Roads is all F-ed up in DC. Roads will start stop at a dead end then pick up somewhere else in the city.
One by my house lot of semis pass by
And if ur not paying attention
u can fly past the sign
but then it’s potentially to late

I have no idea what these two way stops on four way streets are for . there’s plenty of them around my neighborhood
very dangerous.
We also have a lot of one-way streets downtown
got to be careful , sure it’s a mistake/accident, but that could be fatal

One by my house lot of semis pass by
And if ur not paying attention
u can fly past the sign
but then it’s potentially to late

when J.T. ditched the chopper for the hemi. "No, I want you to stop eating donuts you fat piece of ****" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom