\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Nissan-Z-Prototype-58.jpg

Any higher than 43k, might as well just get a C7 or C8 Vette
This.
370Z looked outdated 3-4 years after it dropped, never thought ppl even cared too much about the design

370z inside look outdated sure but outside no way lol, 370z till this day one of the better looking cars out there with its stock wide body look and thick rear. 370z popular for a reason and it ain’t because it’s some speed demon, the looks what people love about it the most.

370z inside look outdated sure but outside no way lol, 370z till this day one of the better looking cars out there with its stock wide body look and thick rear. 370z popular for a reason and it ain’t because it’s some speed demon, the looks what people love about it the most.
6DA4D3E1-9A4F-44C1-A93E-5DD86A72AD13.jpeg
Does this look like a car made in 2020 though?It looks good but let’s be honest it needed a refresh at least 6 years ago. It definitely looks dated. You can still buy a 2020 370z today and you’d think it’s a 2012. Nobody would even know it’s brand new :lol: all they had to do was add new bumpers/diffusers to keep it fresh. I guess if you buy the nismo it looks more modern

6DA4D3E1-9A4F-44C1-A93E-5DD86A72AD13.jpeg
Does this look like a car made in 2020 though?It looks good but let’s be honest it needed a refresh at least 6 years ago. It definitely looks dated. You can still buy a 2020 370z today and you’d think it’s a 2012. Nobody would even know it’s brand new :lol: all they had to do was add new bumpers/diffusers to keep it fresh. I guess if you buy the nismo it looks more modern

Lmaoo you pick the worst one to show.... I can’t defend that foolishness paint job they added to the new ones 😂. But the sport package one from 2014-17 and All the nismo still looks good in today’s age.

Lmaoo you pick the worst one to show.... I can’t defend that foolishness paint job they added to the new ones 😂. But the sport package one from 2014-17 and All the nismo still looks good in today’s age.
Stop it the z platform has been around since 02 with minimal changes
1200px-2004_Nissan_350Z_3.5_Front.jpg

downloadfile.jpg

2002 on top 2020 on bottom :rofl:
Car looks beyond dated

Last edited:
Stop it the z platform has been around since 02 with minimal changes
1200px-2004_Nissan_350Z_3.5_Front.jpg

downloadfile.jpg

2002 on top 2020 on bottom :rofl:
Car looks beyond dated

you still showing the worst pic of the car you can find to make you point seem strong 😂. For a car that look beyond dated in your eyes, it’s funny how it’s still one the better looking cars on the road till this day, I’ve driven in many of my friends car and no one turn they head for them. But the little ole dated Z have people like 😍.

I’m talking about the design though. They all have the same design unless you get a nismo but who spending 40k+ on that, especially seeing the competition. AF2A47BC-4B25-4A6F-8043-A6BFA6A0D2D2.jpeg
this one looks good but 40k :rofl:
This should’ve been the update not a trim level.

you still showing the worst pic of the car you can find to make you point seem strong 😂. For a car that look beyond dated in your eyes, it’s funny how it’s still one the better looking cars on the road till this day, I’ve driven in many of my friends car and no one turn they head for them. But the little ole dated Z have people like 😍.
Turning heads doesn’t mean it’s not dated :lol:
My 2008 GT with all the mods I had got a lot of compliments and “turned heads” but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s super dated by 2020 standards. Show us a good pic of the 370z where it doesn’t look like it’s from 2010 then

I’m talking about the design though. They all have the same design unless you get a nismo but who spending 40k+ on that, especially seeing the competition. AF2A47BC-4B25-4A6F-8043-A6BFA6A0D2D2.jpeg
this one looks good but 40k :rofl:
This should’ve been the update not a trim level.
Nismos new go closer to 50k
Like 46-48

any z made after the 90s is trash. Nissan in general has become ****
M MrClean510 see with this type of inner hate ya have for Nissan :lol: , there’s nothing I can show or say that gonna make me change the opinion on the 370z to ya. And there’s nothing wrong with that, we all can like and dislike cars so no problem there.

I gotta give it to em though,atleast they are trying. Might not be perfect for their new sports car in a while but they did SOMETHING.
Yeah and keeping the manual transmission alive is a big plus too. Love that they did that

No idea why he picked a 370z from Washington Heights. The daily is probably a lowered 05 CRV with El Alfa playing on repeat.

Back
Top Bottom