\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Man I just stumbled onto this channel, I can literally watch these video nonstop. Reminds me of Petrolicious and Ammo NYC. Doesn't provide as much detail as either, but just seeing the cars cleaned from top to bottom and restored.

:pimp:

Dam thats clean. Love the details they go to. But they put the front license plate :smh:

armor all is the truth haven't bothered with any other cleaner

d
50367149256_0bb492eeb0_c.jpg
Do you let it sit or you do it one by one then rinse it off? I normally rush like a mad man to spray all 4 wheels then rush to spray it off😂. Don’t think I’m doing it right fully

Dam thats clean. Love the details they go to. But they put the front license plate :smh:
Unfortunately nothing you can do if state requires it, hurts my heart every time. Definitely need to get that Florida residence.

Do you let it sit or you do it one by one then rinse it off? I normally rush like a mad man to spray all 4 wheels then rush to spray it off😂. Don’t think I’m doing it right fully
Why not just do one by one, spray wait a little bit spray clean then roll to the next wheel. No rush take your time.

That gif, homie looks like a straight 70's theme. Good stuff on the parts.

How's that social distancing working out down there? Don't see many masks in the picture? Love that mall, good burger spot right around the corner we always hit up.
Farm Burger
Also a good pizza spot down there Been down there a couple times, that is always the mall we shop at.
Buckhead Pizza

Yeah it’s a bit disturbing as I wear a mask etc but most do not.
Most places are open in one way or another.

5EF2E184-B969-4DDB-B405-C530E204A2A4.jpeg

Tints done. No more fishbowl look. :lol:

clean 🔥and I agree that fishbowl look nasty. Did you tint the windshield as well? I’m thinking about getting mines tint tomorrow to maybe 40% or 50%, haven’t decided yet but I got this sun stripe but it looks weird without a tint to go with it so gotta fix that. 7FA35E39-5DC2-49D1-962E-4A6D0827E3E5.jpeg

clean 🔥and I agree that fishbowl look nasty. Did you tint the windshield as well? I’m thinking about getting mines tint tomorrow to maybe 40% or 50%, haven’t decided yet but I got this sun stripe but it looks weird without a tint to go with it so gotta fix that. 7FA35E39-5DC2-49D1-962E-4A6D0827E3E5.jpeg
Is that a clear bra line in the middle of the hood of the hood or a reflection?
You most definitely gotta run windshield tints
I'd go dark as possible but I know people worry about tickets and blah blah.
Only my lowkey daily is fishbowl all my toys are 5 percent all around and 15 in the front windshield

Is that a clear bra line in the middle of the hood of the hood or a reflection?
You most definitely gotta run windshield tints
I'd go dark as possible but I know people worry about tickets and blah blah.
Only my lowkey daily is fishbowl all my toys are 5 percent all around and 15 in the front windshield

to be honest I’m not even sure lol, didn’t notice that part till you pointed it out. In Arizona luckily the cops don’t care about tints because it’s so hot here so everyone do it. I’ve seen people go 5% all around here lol. But the 15% in the front windshield was still good for you at night ? Maybe I can go to 20% then, 50% in front might not be dark enough then.

The rear is fire tbh the front I’m sure some mods can be done to pretty it up honestly wasn’t as ugly as I thought :lol:
Or In black too so the grill blends in more

Last edited:
Been watching some of this series since I was thinking of cleaning up my own type-s, but it was so many episodes it actually made me change my mind. Plus they're a dealership and get cheap or free parts.

Back
Top Bottom