\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

posting something old and something new. not stunting just adding to the thread, I bought these cars because it was a natural progression from owning BMW's and Lexus. When it was time to buy a new car I liked nothing at Lexus nor BMW (I hate the new 6 series) so I moved to the italians. The cars are actually more affordable than most would think, you just have to know how to buy them... meaning how to negotiate open ended leases.

old ***

07 porsche 911 C4S

New *** 

V12 07 Ferrari 599

Got my appointment set for Feb 5th at the HEMISHOP at Westbury Jeep to get my SRT Jeep a set of Kooks Headers with high flow cats. :smile:

So pumped. Gonna sound NASSSSSSSTYYYYY. (Nastier than it already is) lol

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

have you tuned it yet? not sure if you mentioned it but i guess the answer is yes :lol:

Do you guys think the new chargers(r/t and srt8) will hold value better than the previous generation did?

Last edited:
well im not gonna ignore that rari 599

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

is that gonna be a daily driver?

Last edited:

Will do.

Oh nice. What kind of exhaust are you looking to get?

i found a borla exhaust kit for about 700 and borla is supposed to be one of the best, but i really just want something that will give me the most power.

what would u recommend?

Do you guys think the new chargers(r/t and srt8) will hold value better than the previous generation did?

with the engine and how loaded they are, if taken care of. YES it will hold its value.

i love the new SRT

i have the R/T but damn, one of these days.. :nerd:

I drive both daily. The 911 more but they can both be driven daily. New ferrari's use chain belts so maintenance is nothing crazy about 3-4k a year.

Personally I cannot baby any car I drive the hell out of both if them. Lol I usually have to add oil every 4k miles because I drive the cars hard.

I asked cause I am looking at a new r/t max or a new evo x. Idk which to choose. 

evo x gsr with leather

BAD

not alot of room for negotiaing price

high maint.

smaller car for the fam

mitsu dealers suck *** for warranty work

Insurance is bout 60 bucks more than the r/t

Good

holds value very very well for the most part. (last year of production too)

you dont see them around that much

I love the AWD and manual ****** 

always wanted a turbo car

responds well to mods (once i pay it off)

R/t Max

Good

Room to negotiate esp if i get a left over 2012

Options like no ones business

Red Leather 

V8 

MAD space in trunk and back seat. for the kids and there crap

I heard plum crazy color code is coming soon

Cheaper insurance compared to evo x

Bad

5.7 is not a 6.4

5 speed auto (heard a 8 speed auto is coming)

Its auto 

Its auto so my girl will attempt to drive it.

Its a huge car. really I test drove it. not what I'm used to but I can get used to it I suppose.

middle of production so I might miss out on things to come(colors/options)

would have to mod. I see too many of these in south Florida!

IDK

They both suck on gas

They are both just as fast in stock form. 

choices

Damn my dude posted a Ferrari right below my Maxima 
laugh.gif

I drive both daily. The 911 more but they can both be driven daily. New ferrari's use chain belts so maintenance is nothing crazy about 3-4k a year.

Personally I cannot baby any car I drive the hell out of both if them. Lol I usually have to add oil every 4k miles because I drive the cars hard.
What do you do for a living?

that 599 tho.... :x

that must have cost you a pretty penny. thing is beastly and beautiful :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

best ferrari IMO

I asked cause I am looking at a new r/t max or a new evo x. Idk which to choose. 

evo x gsr with leather

BAD

high maint.

smaller car for the fam

Good

R/t Max

Good

Red Leather 

V8 

Bad

5.7 is not a 6.4

Its auto 

Its a huge car. really I test drove it. not what I'm used to but I can get used to it I suppose.

IDK

They both suck on gas

choices
Is this a family car? If it is I would just get the R/T. You could have some fun with that 5.7 when you want and just chill when the fam is riding in it. With a 5 speed manny on the Evo youre gonna just wanna push it everytime.
laugh.gif

Honestly, im an Evo guy, but after seeing that dude in this topic post his white Charger with the red guts, I fell in love.

The manual thing might be a deal breaker though, if the Charger had the manual id go for that. Depends what your needs are IMO. If its a family car, def get the Charger. Evo isnt the most comfy ride for your fam.

evo x gsr with leather
BAD
high maint.
smaller car for the fam

Good

R/t Max
Good
Red Leather 
V8 

Bad
5.7 is not a 6.4
Its auto 

IDK
They both suck on gas

choices

i think plum crazy might be only on the Daytona. which anyways with a R/T max is same damn price.

dont think the 5.7 is a slouch bro, for a huge car its pretty damn quick. can easily be modded and tuned. just with a 93 octane tune you are already at 390 horses. add in a few mods and you easily 400+

about the big car thing, you will get used to it rather quickly. when i got mine i thought it was huge and it was weird driving for a few weeks but not it feels small in a way.

new Dodges are reliable as hell. i havent heard of too many problems with the new charger, no bias either.

YOU GOT DA HEMI? Or da v6?

I`m in atlanta too much traffic to worry about the hemi and gas high, I love how spacious these joints are.

Not saying Im getting one but would be bad to buy one used? You got yours new or used?

The Daytona says its only available in blue, black silver and white.  Plum crazy is a rumored color said to start production next month. ( I think that is what I read)

Its going to be my car but the family will ride with me every once in a while.

I didn't know a 93 tune would but me at 390 hp. is that wheel or crank hp? i was planning to use 93 anyways.

honestly I am leaning towards the r/t charger.  and maybe I can upgrade to a srt8 in a year or two!

Thanks for the input guys.

The Daytona says its only available in blue, black silver and white.  Plum crazy is a rumored color said to start production next month. ( I think that is what I read)

Its going to be my car but the family will ride with me every once in a while.

I didn't know a 93 tune would but me at 390 hp. is that wheel or crank hp? i was planning to use 93 anyways.

honestly I am leaning towards the r/t charger.  and maybe I can upgrade to a srt8 in a year or two!

Thanks for the input guys.
Might as well stick it out for a year and get the SRT8.

Honestly,youre not gonna be mashing the pedal at every light. R/T has MORE than enough power for you.

If its mainly you, I would get the Evo. Nothing beats a manual transmission.

Back
Top Bottom