\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Could you live with a smaller truck? I bought a Ranger and can't say enough good things about the 4cyl.
With what I do for work I need the bed and the towing unfortunately. When I was pulling one of our work trailers with a friends smaller truck it was a NO for me.

I dont exactly need a new truck, I just built it out to see. Was just shocked how much F150's can cost. The hybrid tech is very intriguing since ive been wanting that for a truck. We drive state to state and Fords claimed 700+ miles on a 30 gallon tank seemed great. But the upfront cost absolutely negates any savings.

JUST SPOTTED THIS ... :smh::sick:
E24C5455-306B-412E-A173-28C565A64201.jpeg
42A833C2-51A0-49FC-9554-9D8D72AFD823.jpeg
6205C3A7-145D-4C8D-A2BC-7D17D8F01518.jpeg

As someone who worked in Ford sales for over 23 years until I left on disability (Crohn's). I have the most insight on this vehicle. I'm a true Mustang enthusiast. Love my 2006 I sold & ordered myself back in 2005. But this vehicle is a necessary evil. I personally have ZERO issues with it. Technology wise, it's gonna be FAST! So they used the Mustang name on an SUV. SO FREAKING WHAT!! People had the exact same issue when Porsche came out with the Cayenne. Now it's their most popular model and let them keep making 911s and other cars. People don't realize Porsche was in DEEP trouble. The Cayenne saved them. And now the Macan and Panamera sell a bunch as well.

Everyone will have an SUV. Bentley's is very popular. Rolls has their model which sells to the ultra-rich (it's HUGE in person). Aston has their SUV coming out and looks great. Lamborghini sells the crap out of the Urus and after always denying one, Ferrari, yes Ferrari is releasing their SUV next year. It's where the $$$ goes. And those sales help the regular sports cars to keep being built.

This picture above is a Pre-Production model. Tag has an "M" in the middle. It's a manufacturing plate. A test car as deliveries don't start till spring I believe. Just wait, as I'm sure Chevy will do the same with the Corvette name. 2-words, BRAND RECOGNITION!! They will use it to help sell a Corvette-inspired SUV. It will come eventually. Had I still been working, I was looking forward to seeing the several I had my customers reserve at my store. I'll go in one day when they get some in for loaner service (Ford is offering dealers to buy them for loaner cars to spread the word on all electric) and drive one. This is the future (electric), and it's FAST!

GT3 is a great car, but unless you plan to track it or drive it in the canyons, you’ll be much better off with the Targa.

And nice LP560 on the previous page. I much prefer them to the Huracan and will always have a soft spot in my heart for that era of supercar (F430 in particular), before Instagram was a thing and people were buying cars for no reason other than to flex on strangers on the internet.

Thanks buddy. That's why my wife wanted the Gallardo. It's more akin to the heart of what Lamborghini is. A little rough on the edges if you get my drift. The Huracan is beautiful, and fast, but it's so tech laden it's not like the older models, which want to kill you, lol. It's why my wife's dream car is a Murcielago. That is an AMAZING car. Me, if I picked a Lamborghini, it will always always always be a Countach! Never forget my 4th grade (1986) self's reaction to my classmate reading a book about Lamborghini. I didn't even comprehend cars could look like that. Got my mom to get me the exact book. Read it daily as a kid.

She may go to a Huracan in time, but she LOVES how this drives and rides. And that there isn't so many computers in it. Old-school exotic with some Audi reliability (they say the LP is pretty bulletproof powertrain wise).

Pure trash and cant you only get the rebuild kit from Ford?

Yup, only Ford sells it. They royally screwed everyone on that. Want a nice read. Find the Detroit Free Press article about the DPS6 Powershift DCT. It will blow your mind. Execs knew it was garbage. Engineering told them to install a 6-speed at the first instance if a recall. Nope just fix which wasn't a fix.

Famb just looked to build a specced 2021 F150 with the hybrid motor. They want dam near 70k if you want some features :smh:

Crazy isn't it? I'm so glad I stopped selling cars(due to Crohn's). I loved what I did. I was a car guy who sold cars, not a salesperson. There is a difference. Went the extra mile all the time for my customers but Ford just doesn't get their demographic. Normal people can't afford a $70K vehicle. When people come in to look, first question I always ask, is what payment range are you trying to be around. Most people think they can get a $50-70k vehicle for like $500-600 a month. They have no concept of payments. I ask it to save time for myself
and them. To help them find the proper vehicle.

Load an F150 up with everything conceivable, it's damn near $80K. Put down $30k your still at $50K plus tax & licensing. You put $30K down on a home, not a damn vehicle. So glad I'm out. Too much stress now. I did my 23 years. I'm good.

Good **** 05fordgt 05fordgt your wife isn’t ****ing around. Hope to see that lambo at a c&c in the spring/summer when **** is a little better around here hopefully.

Good **** 05fordgt 05fordgt your wife isn’t ****ing around. Hope to see that lambo at a c&c in the spring/summer when **** is a little better around here hopefully.

She's my best friend & she's awesome!! I'm her #1 cheerleader! Check out "Acapfilmswc" on IG. They posted some cool shots of it. It just got he PPF done yesterday and she picked it up today.

Here a cool shot of it being foamed in the driveway last week.

PXL_20201120_210358073.jpg
PXL_20201120_210344291.jpg

Such a small car. Really looks bigger on line and in pics. But it's really not.

As someone who worked in Ford sales for over 23 years until I left on disability (Crohn's). I have the most insight on this vehicle. I'm a true Mustang enthusiast. Love my 2006 I sold & ordered myself back in 2005. But this vehicle is a necessary evil. I personally have ZERO issues with it. Technology wise, it's gonna be FAST! So they used the Mustang name on an SUV. SO FREAKING WHAT!! People had the exact same issue when Porsche came out with the Cayenne. Now it's their most popular model and let them keep making 911s and other cars. People don't realize Porsche was in DEEP trouble. The Cayenne saved them. And now the Macan and Panamera sell a bunch as well.

Everyone will have an SUV. Bentley's is very popular. Rolls has their model which sells to the ultra-rich (it's HUGE in person). Aston has their SUV coming out and looks great. Lamborghini sells the crap out of the Urus and after always denying one, Ferrari, yes Ferrari is releasing their SUV next year. It's where the $$$ goes. And those sales help the regular sports cars to keep being built.

This picture above is a Pre-Production model. Tag has an "M" in the middle. It's a manufacturing plate. A test car as deliveries don't start till spring I believe. Just wait, as I'm sure Chevy will do the same with the Corvette name. 2-words, BRAND RECOGNITION!! They will use it to help sell a Corvette-inspired SUV. It will come eventually. Had I still been working, I was looking forward to seeing the several I had my customers reserve at my store. I'll go in one day when they get some in for loaner service (Ford is offering dealers to buy them for loaner cars to spread the word on all electric) and drive one. This is the future (electric), and it's FAST!

I FEEL YA, GUESS IM OLD SCHOOL. V8 IS IN MY HEART, NOT EV’S :lol:

**BTW, THE ROLLS TRUCK IS MY FAV LUXURY SUV BUT IT IS NOT “HUGE” IN ANY WAY. :lol: :lol: IVE SEEN A FEW AROUND TOWN.
3229A18E-495F-403F-B009-FC94248C89B2.jpeg
F5897F92-3646-4AB5-97E3-C302158097D9.jpeg

She's my best friend & she's awesome!! I'm her #1 cheerleader! Check out "Acapfilmswc" on IG. They posted some cool shots of it. It just got he PPF done yesterday and she picked it up today.

Here a cool shot of it being foamed in the driveway last week.

PXL_20201120_210358073.jpg
PXL_20201120_210344291.jpg

Such a small car. Really looks bigger on line and in pics. But it's really not.
damn ya neighbor come home from a day of work in the mazda/honda and see yall in the lambo must be funny :lol:

I FEEL YA, GUESS IM OLD SCHOOL. V8 IS IN MY HEART, NOT EV’S :lol:

**BTW, THE ROLLS TRUCK IS MY FAV LUXURY SUV BUT IT IS NOT “HUGE” IN ANY WAY. :lol: :lol: IVE SEEN A FEW AROUND TOWN.
3229A18E-495F-403F-B009-FC94248C89B2.jpeg
F5897F92-3646-4AB5-97E3-C302158097D9.jpeg

Well, it was huge sitting next to my Fusion, lol! 👍 It's gorgeous inside one of those. Though it reminds me too much of the Canyanero from the Simpsons.

damn ya neighbor come home from a day of work in the mazda/honda and see yall in the lambo must be funny :lol:

Funny you say that. They are actually away on their honeymoon. Younger couple who are driving cross country in their new F350 Platinum Dually with a large 5th wheel camper behind. They left I believe 10 days ago. Could me 12. Can't recall. But his expression will be priceless once he sees the car! 😜 No cars & coffee anymore, though taking it out for some photos Sunday and then the following Saturday a Toys for Tots car show. That will be a HUGE event and lots of people from our cars & coffee are going. Some have NO IDEA she got this! Will be comical rolling in with it.

Crazy isn't it? I'm so glad I stopped selling cars(due to Crohn's). I loved what I did. I was a car guy who sold cars, not a salesperson. There is a difference. Went the extra mile all the time for my customers but Ford just doesn't get their demographic. Normal people can't afford a $70K vehicle. When people come in to look, first question I always ask, is what payment range are you trying to be around. Most people think they can get a $50-70k vehicle for like $500-600 a month. They have no concept of payments. I ask it to save time for myself
and them. To help them find the proper vehicle.

Load an F150 up with everything conceivable, it's damn near $80K. Put down $30k your still at $50K plus tax & licensing. You put $30K down on a home, not a damn vehicle. So glad I'm out. Too much stress now. I did my 23 years. I'm good.
My neighbor has Crohns. My first time ever learning about it. I hope it doesn’t hinder you too much, she seems to deal ok.

And yes cars are absurd nowadays and makes me wonder how much debt some people are going into for a new whip. I just need a truck for my trade, but wouldn’t want all the crazy features. The hybrid is a great feature, but to get something similar to what I have is just too much. Some guys I seen in the field when I work have 70k trucks and I just know they aren’t pulling that in. But I may be wrong.
Just shocked how many 70k trucks I’ve been seeing.

My neighbor has Crohns. My first time ever learning about it. I hope it doesn’t hinder you too much, she seems to deal ok.

And yes cars are absurd nowadays and makes me wonder how much debt some people are going into for a new whip. I just need a truck for my trade, but wouldn’t want all the crazy features. The hybrid is a great feature, but to get something similar to what I have is just too much. Some guys I seen in the field when I work have 70k trucks and I just know they aren’t pulling that in. But I may be wrong.
Just shocked how many 70k trucks I’ve been seeing.

Crohn's is pretty bad for a lot of people. I'm in the group. 15-25 trips to the bathroom a day plus several times in the middle of the night. I was in a bad place last year while working. All the stress just made me feel so bad. Took short-term disability Feb 1, for 3 months which turned into 6 due to the pandemic. Then I was offered long-term for 2 years with the strong possibility of SADI, so I took it.

So glad I did. My stress level is so much better. Still going the same amount but I'm home with a bathroom 4 feet from where I sit. Glad your neighbor is doing good. I'm on my 3rd different biological, and this one seems to work where the last 2 had ZERO effect. I'll never be cured or normal but not working has been a blessing for my health. Thankfully, I'm getting paid 🙏🙏

Yup, it is amazing how much debt people want for a depreciating vehicle. Saw it all the time. Even tried to explain that used is sometimes a better avenue, but nope, some just want that super high priced vehicle (and that insane monthly payment).

If you aren’t pushing a new x5 or diesel 1 ton where I work you aren’t ****. :lol:

idk what the deal is with the x5 but four guys went out and copped them and started x5 club.

needless to say I’m not doing it there. Keep those 800 dollar payments.
They not even copping da X5M, just a regular X5?

Dead at X5 club, though. That's... different :lol:

If you aren’t pushing a new x5 or diesel 1 ton where I work you aren’t ****. :lol:

idk what the deal is with the x5 but four guys went out and copped them and started x5 club.

man i was in an area the other day and mad ppl had new 1 ton ford/dodge/chevy trucks
like damn bruh those trucks are like 70-90k for the platinum editions

My next whip i've kinda been leaning towards copping one of these diesel f250s
The comfort and peace of mind of a truck is just too nice, plus add enough power to "spin the tires" at any given time and these can be fun.
1606321306267.png

1606321287525.png

1606321271233.png

1606321222291.png

Yup, it is amazing how much debt people want for a depreciating vehicle. Saw it all the time. Even tried to explain that used is sometimes a better avenue, but nope, some just want that super high priced vehicle (and that insane monthly payment).

Agreed man, payments suck ***! My payments finally came to an end this past June thank God. It's like selling your soul to the devil. Can't save, little to no disposable income, etc...My required note was $703 but I always tried to pay as close to 1 grand every month & twice a month whenever that was financially possible. Took 51 months of payments to clear it out. I took a 72 month payment plan for the loan just to be on the safe side as we don't know what the future holds. I will never ever buy a brand new car again in my life F payments man lol. The feeling of making that final payment was such a huge relief. Felt like 10 tons of weight was taken off my shoulders

Back
Top Bottom