\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What’s ya thoughts on getting your rotars resurfaced ? I’m about to order some slotted Akebono soon but due to slow shipping due to the holidays no telling when those gonna come in and my car shaking when I brake so need a quick fix for now.

What’s ya thoughts on getting your rotars resurfaced ? I’m about to order some slotted Akebono soon but due to slow shipping due to the holidays no telling when those gonna come in and my car shaking when I brake so need a quick fix for now.
Its perfectly fine to do it 1 time if there's alot of material on both sides. I got my last set of rotors resurfaced after 15k because I wasn't trying to spend 400 a rotor when there was alot of meat left.

been doing it ever since i got my first whip if theres meat left as M MrClean510 said

on my daily been running the best rotors from autozone as they have like a 2/3 year guaranteee plus akebono pads and its been a good combo

akebono pads are fire afffff

i order them from this evo shop in the valley and first time i went there they were a little confused why dude putting these nice pads on an old pickup :lol:

42k :lol:

this is actually a pretty good deal I would for sure jump on it if i was ready

on a real note 2020 is ending and just wanted to say this is by far my favorite thread on NT and i got love for allayall for real <3
We :emoji_hearts:you too bro
This thread is so civil unlike other threads. :lol:

No one really arguing, etc. Just wish there were less of you Chally/Charger V8 peoples...

jk :lol:
Now that you mentioned it, you're right, there isn't too much bickering going on here lol. I hear wild stories from the food thread- seems that thread has gotten a lot of users banned. What could someone possibly say in a FOOD thread to get themselves banned? Lol. Y'know you love us Mopar/V8 guys. We're always looking to expand membership ;))

We :emoji_hearts:you too bro

Now that you mentioned it, you're right, there isn't too much bickering going on here lol. I hear wild stories from the food thread- seems that thread has gotten a lot of users banned. What could someone possibly say in a FOOD thread to get themselves banned? Lol. Y'know you love us Mopar/V8 guys. We're always looking to expand membership ;))

Food thread people are waking up and choosing violence? :lol:

No thanks, yall dont have brake hold and ambient lighting.

Food thread people are waking up and choosing violence? :lol:

No thanks, yall dont have brake hold and ambient lighting.
Bro, that thread is a wild jungle lol. Violence is what some of those members live for apparently :lol: . We don't have brake hold but we do have hill start assist lol. And no, no ambient lighting- we're not that cool just yet. I personally dislike that feature on cars anyway.

Food thread is just jokes.

this thread is chill. We might not all be hemi boys but we at least respect them.
I've never been in that thread BUT have read & heard many many stories on it lol. This thread is where it's at, super chill rides & folks. The usual suspects. We all have & are loyal to our favorite brands but I respect just about all brands/cars. Soo many amazing rides have been posted in this thread it's crazy. And the automobile universe is soo damn big & ever expanding, it's hard not to like different rides.

Bro, that thread is a wild jungle lol. Violence is what some of those members live for apparently :lol: . We don't have brake hold but we do have hill start assist lol. And no, no ambient lighting- we're not that cool just yet. I personally dislike that feature on cars anyway.

Ambient lighting is gonna trickle down to yall and Civics and Sentras in the next few years, easy and cheap way for companies to give the car a more “premium” feel.

been doing it ever since i got my first whip if theres meat left as M MrClean510 said

on my daily been running the best rotors from autozone as they have like a 2/3 year guaranteee plus akebono pads and its been a good combo

akebono pads are fire afffff

i order them from this evo shop in the valley and first time i went there they were a little confused why dude putting these nice pads on an old pickup :lol:

Old man Scotty swears by Akebono pads...gonna check them out when my current ones wear down

Well wrecked the macan this morning. Time to look. For a replacement

Damn 😥 :emoji_cry:

That's exactly what the BMW 8 series and bentley continental did
Yeahhh the rear on the 8 sits pretty high, but the integrated trunk tail lid balances it out nicely in my opinion.

the GC is thicccccc

I've never been in that thread BUT have read & heard many many stories on it lol. This thread is where it's at, super chill rides & folks. The usual suspects. We all have & are loyal to our favorite brands but I respect just about all brands/cars. Soo many amazing rides have been posted in this thread it's crazy. And the automobile universe is soo damn big & ever expanding, it's hard not to like different rides.

Word.

More than any one brand, region, era or genre........I just love CARS period.

Your car is an extension of your outfit, it’s your intro! A mans car is his freedom of expression 😎

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom