\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I technically do have it listed for sale, but I dont really wanna sell it, I also dont have the garage space atm, but Im looking to move in June/July anyway so hopefully I can find a 2 car garage and have both chillin. Until then ima take off the Dana Danes and find a storage unit for the 50 to chill or a bit.

85 non intercooled, but its t-top which is what i was looking for...wanted a cruiser, dont want a racer which is why i was really trippin on the intercooler 86/87s

s-l1600-2.jpg

Yikes...that was def outta pocket to even bring it up with zero relevance to the conversation/topic
Cruiser >>>>>>

What's the fastest car in ya group(not top speed)
You keeping up with everyone on them highways runs? You need to throw a procharger on.
Prolly the 1000hp 720
What's the fastest car in ya group(not top speed)
You keeping up with everyone on them highways runs? You need to throw a procharger on.
prolly the 1400hp gtr.

I can keep up with some of them on the highway but in the canyon runs I can pretty much keep up with all of them.

I beat a gt3 yesterday in a 50mph roll and was neck and neck with a 08 Lamborghini gallardo

If I don’t get a different car I’ll end of supercharging it. I’m full bolt on right now

How do you guys clean your windshield
It always looks fine during the day but when night comes you can see all the streaks :lol:

How do you guys clean your windshield
It always looks fine during the day but when night comes you can see all the streaks :lol:

from what ive done/seen is clean it with window cleaner, spray again then clean with a squeegee and a new clean microfiber towel the excess

Any of you doing this? I see it's legal in Cali & Arizona thus far with more states soon to join. Not 100% on how it works but I believe it's a subscription based service upwards of $500 https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=rplate+digital+license+plate

i saw one a few years back on an s class and immediately wanted one. The distributor never got back to me about getting one installed. I ain’t mad tho cause now I think they got some kind of gps or tracking lol don’t want em knowing about my “Mexico” trips

Any of you doing this? I see it's legal in Cali & Arizona thus far with more states soon to join. Not 100% on how it works but I believe it's a subscription based service upwards of $500 https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=rplate+digital+license+plate

I seen a bunch where im at the past year or so...felt like a flex at first but it def has it benefits...im not fond of the 5/600 price tag then a monthly fee to run it. Only cool thing i get from it is the instant auto tag renewal and able to update the plate to stolen if your car gets jacked

Prolly the 1000hp 720

prolly the 1400hp gtr.

I can keep up with some of them on the highway but in the canyon runs I can pretty much keep up with all of them.

I beat a gt3 yesterday in a 50mph roll and was neck and neck with a 08 Lamborghini gallardo

If I don’t get a different car I’ll end of supercharging it. I’m full bolt on right now

What you whippin again?

i saw one a few years back on an s class and immediately wanted one. The distributor never got back to me about getting one installed. I ain’t mad tho cause now I think they got some kind of gps or tracking lol don’t want em knowing about my “Mexico” trips
Lol yeah they do have GPS tracking in em but then again so do our phones & most new cars. Gotta keep the "Mexico" trips on the low low. I just don't get what advantage these have over standard plates?
I seen a bunch where im at the past year or so...felt like a flex at first but it def has it benefits...im not fond of the 5/600 price tag then a monthly fee to run it. Only cool thing i get from it is the instant auto tag renewal and able to update the plate to stolen if your car gets jacked
I'm yet to see one here. Def feels like a flex if you ask me. Yeah that's what I saw up to 6/$700 subscription + monthly fees on top- F that lol. The ability to display messages and stolen like you said is def neat & you can add logos I believe. Interested to see if this becomes mainstream, doubt it though, people already complain about fees on regular plates lol

I'm yet to see one here. Def feels like a flex if you ask me. Yeah that's what I saw up to 6/$700 subscription + monthly fees on top- F that lol. The ability to display messages and stolen like you said is def neat & you can add logos I believe. Interested to see if this becomes mainstream, doubt it though, people already complain about fees on regular plates lol

exactly, and honestly it just looks like a f***** Kindle tbh :lol: from what i saw you can add a message on the bottom but thats about it.

exactly, and honestly it just looks like a f***** Kindle tbh :lol: from what i saw you can add a message on the bottom but thats about it.
Lol it really does look like a kindle. Saw on a video where they said that was an inspiration for the screen design. As far as stealing the car/GPS, whos to say the thieves won't just remove & smash the screen & stick on a fake plate? I've been trying to see what justifies this **** to be $700 but can't come up with a decent enough reason lol. Maybe I'm missing something

Had it lowered 1 inch a while back...

Eibach pro kit
20200919_125805.jpg
20200914_151143.jpg

20201209_104850.jpg
Looks awesome! Nice & flush as it should be. Love it! How much do Eibach pro kits go for? Looking to lower the Shaker next summer. These are springs not coilovers right? I'm looking at the same ones I have on my Maxima for the Challenger- BC Racing BR Type coilovers

Back
Top Bottom