\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ain't a millionaire but I live the life

u might just be a better driver than a the guy in a viper. i doubt u can keep up with a viper.

Do u guys understand power to weight ratios?? Have either of u ever been in a single turbo rx7 ?? Try it you'll see there faster then most 6 digit priced cars and just as sexy

have u ever been in a 6figure car? i didnt think so papi

Rotary's do have insane tuning potential though.... If you know your cars its not hard to believe that even a lightly modded one could burn an older Viper.

Take into account that the 1st gen Vipers monstrous V10 only made around 400hp and the car weighed nearly 1000lbs more than the FD rx7. Factor in the poor handling and the fact that most Viper owners cant drive for **** and my moneys probably on the Mazda lol. The rt10 was basically concept car that got put into production to test the waters .. its very very good looking and emotionally captivating but its really a terrible car in almost every other aspect.

The orginal viper will try to kill you, simple as that. Drive it as your own risk. It literally has no traction or stabilization systems

The orginal viper will try to kill you, simple as that. Drive it as your own risk. It literally has no traction or stabilization systems

Yep, not even AntiLock Brakes :x

lol Early rt-10s didnt have Air bags, snap on roofs, windows or Air conditioning available as options. They were basically just test mules for Dodges experimental V10 until 96/97.

u might just be a better driver than a the guy in a viper. i doubt u can keep up with a viper.

Do u guys understand power to weight ratios?? Have either of u ever been in a single turbo rx7 ?? Try it you'll see there faster then most 6 digit priced cars and just as sexy
but gallardos and vipers are no porkers, and they come pushin more tq and hp than a turboed rx7 so unless you have a heavily modded rx7 idk where your unwarranted sense of confidence comes from

Ya nice choice with the cts they hold their value really well and are a nice ride

Hope it's the awd n all that snow

Clean bruh
pimp.gif

And I was curious after seein that s4 drift and priced a few... Now that the s5 is out they go for pretty cheap. Hard to find with low miles tho

Overall NT pushes nice whips. Rari's rova's and everything in between
pimp.gif
Thanks man.  Yeah its a CTS 4

19's or 20 nothing bigger. Right now the body looks to aggressive for the small wheels. Look it up you will see the car just sits better estheticly
The 18's look pretty big in person

i agree with ya man, pics they look small but they are decent in person.

i dont even know what kind of clean/normal lookin rims you can get fr a CTS

you dont want it lookin ghetto as hell.

You can beat me by a few tenths of a second/few seconds in an RX7, ill still take a Lambo over it any day.
laugh.gif

This is coming from someone who thinks the RX7 is one of the best all time tuner cars. Personally love how it looks too, but it aint as sexy as a Lambo bruh.
laugh.gif
(subjective but cmon...)

Anyone in this thread know anything about rust spot removal ? I have a 89 buick that has about 4 rust spots the size of a thumb.. Is it a way for me to get it off myself ?

I've never been a huge exotics fan although nice

I'd rather buy a Supra, 300zx or RX7 and dump a lot of money onto them

Last edited:
I've never been a huge exotics fan although nice

I'd rather buy a Supra, 300zx or RX7 and dump a lot of money onto them

If you are going to dump a lot of money into the car, does it matter what car you get? You can make anything fast with a lot of money, you might as well start with something new instead of an old car.

I thought the whole point of the Supra/RX7 is that you didn't need to put a whole lot of money into them to make them a lot faster, just a turbo swap.

I remember back in like 1999 people were talking hard about Supras and RX7s, but this is 2012, you talking about a car that's 15-20 years old.

Also, I believe the guy with the modded RX7. A single turbo on highway runs is no joke. From a stop is another story. Although I don't believe his RX7 is staying with a Gallardo for long, even on a highway run.

If you are going to dump a lot of money into the car, does it matter what car you get? You can make anything fast with a lot of money, you might as well start with something new instead of an old car.

I thought the whole point of the Supra/RX7 is that you didn't need to put a whole lot of money into them to make them a lot faster, just a turbo swap.

I remember back in like 1999 people were talking hard about Supras and RX7s, but this is 2012, you talking about a car that's 15-20 years old.

So that's my preference, you wasted a novel tying to explain how to make a car fast

A lot the money would go into restoring the car to prestine condition

Ehhhhhh id take a lambo over a hevaily modded jdm thats bouta blow the engine from too much boost

2005 BMW Z4 Roadster in black.
Paid off since 2010 :pimp:

Signing for a 2013 Tacoma Double Cab on Tuesday.
Wanted a 2nd vehicle. Beemer's been puttin in alot of work.

So that's my preference, you wasted a novel tying to explain how to make a car fast

A lot the money would go into restoring the car to prestine condition

But why bother, unless you are doing the work yourself and enjoy doing it? I wrote a novel because your preference doesn't really make any logical sense. You want to buy an old Supra/300ZX/RX7 and then pay other people to do all the work?

Only the B7 (previous generation) RS4 was sold in N. America. The current B8 RS4 is only sold as an avant (wagon) and I don't think they're selling them here because wagons don't really sell well in the North American market.

So that's a no.... and they talking about bringing the RS3 to north America WTF?

But why bother, unless you are doing the work yourself and enjoy doing it? I wrote a novel because your preference doesn't really make any logical sense. You want to buy an old Supra/300ZX/RX7 and then pay other people to do all the work?

Why do you care so much what I do with my money? And FYI I did all the work myself on my old 300zx

Stop making assumptions

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom