\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hank your mind is already made Fam, but I’ll say this, it’s better to have the room of the 550 than wish you you had the room.

This is a great point, but IDK If I can deal with the electronic steering issues. A buddy of mine has a 530i and he's telling me how much bigger the car is. He's had 3 and 4-series cars before going to the 5.

This is a great point, but IDK If I can deal with the electronic steering issues. A buddy of mine has a 530i and he's telling me how much bigger the car is. He's had 3 and 4-series cars before going to the 5.

I had a 2018 530e, had 2 M3's in the past. I had no issues with the size or electronic steering. An M550i is an excellent choice, and probably the one i'd make between the two.

I actually found my old car for sale in Georgia. Retuned the lease back in Novemeber in Los Angeles, guess they auctioned it off.

Last edited:
M240i has an electronic rack also
Just depends on your needs and wants
If you need more room and 4 doors get the 5 but if not stick with the 2

I had to clown on my friend with the Gtr lol

He got gapped bad
70A9621D-1EE8-4422-B80D-50E5BF1FEF88.jpeg

I had a 2018 530e, had 2 M3's in the past. I had no issues with the size or electronic steering. An M550i is an excellent choice, and probably the one i'd make between the two.

I actually found my old car for sale in Georgia. Retuned the lease back in Novemeber in Los Angeles, guess they auctioned it off.

Why would you go with the M550 over the M240?

Why would you go with the M550 over the M240?

I personally prefer the comfort and size/speed for a daily driver. You can make those V8's super quick, and sound INSANE with exhaust and catless downpipes. It has a more prestigious feeling cabin, with colored ambient lighting and updated iDrive with wireless CarPlay. Also the 2021 LCI taillights are plug and play.

As promised, a few more pics. I’ll definitely be making a few minor mods over the next few months. Engine is rebuilt and bored out a little, so it makes a little more hp than stock.

That is so awesome! Looks like a new restoration! Gonna be a blast to drive!

I got an email from truecar saying used car values are at a record high. The kbb value of my Honda went up like $2k-3k and my raptor suggested trade in value is more than what I paid almost two years ago.

I got an email from truecar saying used car values are at a record high. The kbb value of my Honda went up like $2k-3k and my raptor suggested trade in value is more than what I paid almost two years ago.
Yup it’s crazy out here. I mainly keep an eye on the truck market and the prices are outrageous. I also think ppl are the blame too for paying these dumb prices. Saw a couple dudes on a subreddit I follow who copped F150’s that weren’t even top of the line for 70k+ recently. It’s beyond laughable at this point.

dude tell me about it

searching for a decent prius for someone and the prices are ridiculous with gas prices rising its keeping 4cyl prices ihgh too

Back
Top Bottom