\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What are you guys using to detail your cars with?
Trying to perfect the method of true touchless wash. In a nutshell: Rinse, foam cannon, rinse, foam cannon one more time, blowdry. After that spot dry with a microfiber towel as needed. Apply a little bit of Adam's ceramic boost to maintain the shine & buttery smoothness of the paint. The products me & my brother use are 50/50 Adam's & Chemical Guys. I like Adam's better. I like how they smell. What're you using?

8E1A6556-BA25-4FE8-8FD3-F34EEE02984D.jpeg
That scenery tho 🔥. Looking clean bro 👌

Trying to perfect the method of true touchless wash. In a nutshell: Rinse, foam cannon, rinse, foam cannon one more time, blowdry. After that spot dry with a microfiber towel as needed. Apply a little bit of Adam's ceramic boost to maintain the shine & buttery smoothness of the paint. The products me & my brother use are 50/50 Adam's & Chemical Guys. I like Adam's better. I like how they smell. What're you using?

I use Meguiars gold class to wash with, dry with microfiber towels, and I generally apply turtle wax ice seal and shine, ceramic wet wax, or ceramic spray on coating as a drying agent/sealant-coating. Then I apply chemical guys synthetic detailer as needed.

I'm selling my 2010 Ford fusion cause I don't need 2 cars. Hell I barely need 1 car cause I work from home and live walking distance from work days I have to go in. How much can I get for it.

That was an actually cool vid. I have always been curious about the Hurst. My parents back in the day when they were starting out and it was just them and my sister at the time and they had some dough rolling in my dad copped a 442. He loved that car and this was back in the late 60s/early 70s and him and my mom always copped an Olds and a small foreign up until 88.

I'm selling my 2010 Ford fusion ............... How much can I get for it.
:rofl:
Is that it? All that info at once....
I'll do you a solid though.....
Post up some pics, vin# and miles....your zipcode, list anything that could add value such as New Tires or recent Service work.
I'll tell you exactly what you can list it for and what kind of monies you should expect ...

U guys gotta stop drying with microfiber towels and use a chamois!

u can pic one of these up at walmart for like $10 and 1 lasts for months.
61aJW8pU2lL._AC_SS450_.jpg

Although, I do want to move to touchless dry with a leaf blower eventually.

Another Absorber user, YES!! I have several of these and they are fantastic! Dries 90% of the car and I just a microfiber to get the small spots with water. These are worth it. If anyone hasn't tried one, you should.

And I'm with you. I want to use a blow dryer. Just figuring out between Blo, or the Metro Master Blaster.

Anybody stalk Bring A trailer like me? Love looking at some of the rare cars people are selling out there.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-nissan-300zx-12/

Saw this and I kind of want to bid on it. lol. always loved the style of these. :lol:

I get their daily email and read it closely to see what's up for sale. That Z is nice but it's an LS swap, so not original with the Z feel. I'll tell you what I found, and it wasn't on BAT. I just googled "used 300ZX for sale" and found the deal of the year so far.. Autotrader. 1996 Green, cloth gut 300ZX stick with 78,000 miles. Regular car (non twin turbo) and in Florida. Person wanted just under 10K. Man, do I wish I had the money for that. I would have snagged it in a heartbeat. The color got me, as it's a unique color not seen often. Needless to say, the car lasted less than a few days and then the ad was gone. Dreaming some more!

Saw one of my favorites yesterday

973D2B23-6317-4FC0-9126-1043BA78C33F.jpeg
63AE8DF6-BF5C-4870-A227-24D59F1460FF.jpeg
AFFD1DAA-A4A6-414B-A9E5-C2988A980DE6.jpeg

Absolutely beautiful! And Panteras are finally getting their due. For years, they were like in the high 20s to maybe $40K in really nice shape. Not anymore. A good, clean, sorted and restored car (not concourse) will be close to (of not over) $100K. Would have loved to jump on one at the time. Such a cool car. And that gated shifter!! 🙂

I want a z/28 its so pure prices skyrocketed

:rofl:
Is that it? All that info at once....
I'll do you a solid though.....
Post up some pics, vin# and miles....your zipcode, list anything that could add value such as New Tires or recent Service work.
I'll tell you exactly what you can list it for and what kind of monies you should expect ...
Nah thats all extra

just put runs like a champ and all freeway miles and you golden

Back
Top Bottom