\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I've never owned an Acura before but I'm really contemplating this. It got mixed reviews but after racking up points on my license I'm not as heavy footed as I once was so i don't need it to be a race car. If it has decent acceleration/comfort and the interior is nice I'm good. I've also seen good deals on this model so that's enticing in this trash car market
Doesn't have any reviews yet (Type-S). Should be very good though, folks have praised everything else on this like handling etc. without the V6. Saw the regular aspec in person and it sits low and wide with a really sporty look, def one of those that look better in person than pics and vids can tell.

It'll look WAYYYYYY cleaner with some better black rims. Those look like donuts on them :lol::lol:
I agree but they were probably going for an 80's stock/army aesthetic
mercedes-benz-g-class_100691322.jpg

4a5032b3ccc054b3dcc1b3f1e64c4d2d.jpg

1979%20Pic%202.jpg

Last edited:
Don't want a front plate? Simple- don't put on the front plate lol. Or get something like a Sho N Go, they have a few different variations now. Display it when you want or tuck it away when you want. NY sucks for that front plate law but there was no way I was going to drill the bumper on my Mopar so I have the classic liberty plate in the back & that's it

That ain't stop much of any of the BMWs i've seen in any state that requires a front plate.
8 out of 10 beemers in NYC don't have a front plate lol. I always make sure to take a glimpse when I see an M or a nice Beemer to see if they runnin the front plate, most of the time it's just the rear plate. Front plate is a scam to make the city more $ as are most traffic laws. Cars look much more aesthetically pleasing w/o a hideous front plate

if you cop from dealership you cant opt out of front plates anymore at least in CA
when i copped my 2018 i just signed a paper saying i waive the front plate, when i copped my 2020 they have to put it on, i mean i could remove it but then i got 2 holes in the bumer

if you cop from dealership you cant opt out of front plates anymore at least in CA
when i copped my 2018 i just signed a paper saying i waive the front plate, when i copped my 2020 they have to put it on, i mean i could remove it but then i got 2 holes in the bumer
Even if you tell em to not put it on? When I put in the order for my Challenger I told my salesman firmly to tell the service dept not to drill on the front plate. That if they do, they can keep the car, I'm going to walk from the sale. He made it a point to write it down on his stack of papers in his file DO NOT DRILL front bumper & my car's VIN lol so they'd know. Also told em don't you dare "detail" my car when it gets here. Them & their godawful detailing methods

Doesn't have any reviews yet (Type-S). Should be very good though, folks have praised everything else on this like handling etc. without the V6. Saw the regular aspec in person and it sits low and wide with a really sporty look, def one of those that look better in person than pics and vids can tell.

yeah I saw the charcoal colored one in person and all the accents were dark which made it look stealth. That's probably the color I'd go with.

Even if you tell em to not put it on? When I put in the order for my Challenger I told my salesman firmly to tell the service dept not to drill on the front plate. That if they do, they can keep the car, I'm going to walk from the sale. He made it a point to write it down on his stack of papers in his file DO NOT DRILL front bumper & my car's VIN lol so they'd know. Also told em don't you dare "detail" my car when it gets here. Them & their godawful detailing methods

Yessir, at least in CA, I couldnt even request it not be put on before the manager told me they legally had to

Back
Top Bottom