\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yea American car interiors only just started getting better. Not that long ago it was plastic fantastic

2000-pontiac-bonneville-se-4dr-sedan-059-medium.jpg

Anybody have an old gx470? Thinking of selling the sq5 and getting one and just having no car payments.

I know they are basically a Land Cruiser Prado and are tanks.

Yea American car interiors only just started getting better. Not that long ago it was plastic fantastic

2000-pontiac-bonneville-se-4dr-sedan-059-medium.jpg
True that. It's still plastic fantastic on the lower trims for the American brands whereas the foreign brands still have a nice interior & materials in the lower trims. The trucks & cars have come a long way compared to what it was 10-20 years ago. I'm trying to think but other than Cadillac not much comes to mind when it comes to a good looking interior from an American brand.

True that. It's still plastic fantastic on the lower trims for the American brands whereas the foreign brands still have a nice interior & materials in the lower trims. The trucks & cars have come a long way compared to what it was 10-20 years ago. I'm trying to think but other than Cadillac not much comes to mind when it comes to a good looking interior from an American brand.
I feel that Lincoln makes better interiors than Cadillac

2021-lincoln-aviator-dashboard-carbuzz-419060-1600.jpg

Jeep has come a long way. 2002 vs 2022 Grand Cherokee interior

2002_jeep_grand-cherokee_4dr-suv_limited_i_oem_1_500.jpg

2022_Jeep_Grand_Cherokee_L_2.jpg

Took em a while though, this gen GC probably has the first really nice interior. All previous gens were just mid. Sucks I hate how the new one looks exterior wise though, last gen was much better looking.

How was traction in the snow? I like the color. The 5.7 hemi is terrific & no slouch by any means. Yes, trunk is HUGE! SO sad to know that the day is coming where these cars will no longer be made & will become a thing of the past 😔(along with other ICE club bangers).

It is weird that the driver side seat is electric but passenger one is manual, lol. Read it's usually like that with most coupes to make it a little quicker & more convenient for passengers to get in & out of the back. While you were out in Motor City did you hit up the legendary Buddy's Pizza?

Traction was decent with the all season tires but i wasn’t pushing it hard. The drivers seat is half electric and half manual.

Didn’t have time to make it downtown, was mostly in NOVI. Hit that giant mall up.

I think the color is called Battleship, basically a nardo gray. I like it.

You inspire me everyday Brody
Ditto brother, much love 😊. It turned out to be a bust because my instructor forgot to schedule me in for today. My 1st lesson(last Wed) at the end of it she said my 2nd one will be next Wed(today) 12 PM. I get there ahead of time like 11:20-ish & sit around.

Then the girl working there asked me what I'm there for & I told her I was told by my instructor today @ 12 will be my next road lesson on the school bus. She gets the instructor on the phone & she tells me "not going to lie I totally forgot to schedule you for today & I'm having an emergency at home" 😒. She went to Miami couple of days ago & I think she may have still been hungover :lol: ...I'm a patient dude so I was like I understand, np. So the lessons continue next Wednesday.

If this is how they conduct business at this driving school I just may have to teach her a lesson 😉.

Ditto brother, much love 😊. It turned out to be a bust because my instructor forgot to schedule me in for today. My 1st lesson(last Wed) at the end of it she said my 2nd one will be next Wed(today) 12 PM. I get there ahead of time like 11:20-ish & sit around.

Then the girl working there asked me what I'm there for & I told her I was told by my instructor today @ 12 will be my next road lesson on the school bus. She gets the instructor on the phone & she tells me "not going to lie I totally forgot to schedule you for today & I'm having an emergency at home" 😒. She went to Miami couple of days ago & I think she may have still been hungover :lol: ...I'm a patient dude so I was like I understand, np. So the lessons continue next Wednesday.

If this is how they conduct business at this driving school I just may have to teach her a lesson 😉.
Gotta do what you gotta do Brody.

I got my road test for the post office Saturday morning.

Wish me luck my guy

Yup.

You got your CDL you can drive the tractors

Stupid bread
Nice, that'll be easy as you drive on a daily basis anyway. What vehicle they giving you for the road test do you know- the regular delivery one with the steering wheel on the right?

CDL is $ man. Great license to have...opens up a lot of doors. I took the sanitation test last month & scored 92 & their requirement is a class B CDL so I'm trying to stay ahead of the game. Takes a year for them to call back so I just want to be ready. Better to have it when they call than be a potential candidate for hire without it.

Nice, that'll be easy as you drive on a daily basis anyway. What vehicle they giving you for the road test do you know- the regular delivery one with the steering wheel on the right?

CDL is $ man. Great license to have...opens up a lot of doors. I took the sanitation test last month & scored 92 & their requirement is a class B CDL so I'm trying to stay ahead of the game. Takes a year for them to call back so I just want to be ready. Better to have it when they call than be a potential candidate for hire without it.
Yea the crazy right side of the vehicle joint :lol: :smh:

They getting all new updated vehicles next year so that's cool

If I pass my test bro trust me I will plug you hard as hell after you grab that CDL even if you want to do courier holla at me

Yea the crazy right side of the vehicle joint :lol: :smh:

They getting all new updated vehicles next year so that's cool

If I pass my test bro trust me I will plug you hard as hell after you grab that CDL even if you want to do courier holla at me
That curbside delivery vehicle :lol:. Them joints are indestructible. They auction them off once in a while I read- I'd definitely want to cop just for ****s & giggles, lol.

Yeah, I read their getting a ton of new vehicles starting next year. Same article said the USPS is not onboard with going full electric & wants to keep their ICE vehicles- which I love.

Definitely sounds like a plan, thank you. My road test is scheduled for next Thurs but they'll have to push it back since they haven't given me my complete amount of lessons I signed up for yet. I'll keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom