\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thats the problem…. There is no real technology, there is no chips involved. You just turn a switch. :lol:
Oh wait, they break the ignition box and just flip a switch (usb) .. lmao ... so old school like jamming a scew driver in the ignition and turning it?

Screen Shot 2023-05-24 at 8.09.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-24 at 8.09.27 PM.png

The new 5 series. :sick: It looks like a new gen 2 series GC. How you make a 5 look like a 2.

BMW cant make a good looking car for **** nowadays. Lowkey (probably highkey at this point) the brand with the worst looking current lineup.

The M3/4, the M2, the XM, 7 series. :smh:

i wonder what their sales are. I see a decent amount of m3s, 4 series, and m4s around here. That 5 isn’t bad tbh. Reminds me of the 3 series before this current monstrosity. Might hit in a royal blue color way

BMW has the worst designs of any brand. Have to accept this and move on. A bunch of ungainly Kia pigs… It’s not just the nose the entire vehicle looks like skme fwd kia every time

I used to adore their design.. such a shame…

IMG_4109.jpeg

A 22 RST Tahoe just crossed my feed.

Fully loaded, clean title, 19k miles for 63.5k.

Catch??

Is a ******* V6 Diesel .. I don't know **** about Diesel engines, but a V6 seems small for such a large truch. Joint is not even 300hp.

Catch??

Is a ****ing V6 Diesel .. I don't know **** about Diesel engines, but a V6 seems small for such a large truch. Joint is not even 300hp.

Prolly has a good amount of torque though.

Catch??

Is a ****ing V6 Diesel .. I don't know **** about Diesel engines, but a V6 seems small for such a large truch. Joint is not even 300hp.
my buddy has a 22 silverado with the same diesel, gets like 30mpg :lol:

That’s not how diesels work though, they aren’t a hp first motor. My dump truck is a straight 6 with 550 hp and 2100 pounds of torque. :lol:

Forget about the number of cylinders and hp. It will probably feel and be faster to 60.

Diesel around here is 20 cents more than gas. It’s not 3 dollars more anymore.

RST IS JUST A TRIM/APPEARANCE PACKAGE MAINLY. YOU CAN GET THE BREMBO BRAKES, THATS THE ONLY “PERFORMANCE” FEATURE.

ONLY 3 ENGINES AVAILABLE FOR TAHOES/BURBANS, 5.3, 6.2, AND 3.0L DURAMAX.

RST IS JUST A TRIM/APPEARANCE PACKAGE MAINLY. YOU CAN GET THE BREMBO BRAKES, THATS THE ONLY “PERFORMANCE” FEATURE.

ONLY 3 ENGINES AVAILABLE FOR TAHOES/BURBANS, 5.3, 6.2, AND 3.0L DURAMAX.
Yeha I like the black trims and rims ... my wife hates chrome on vehicles.

Model Y >>>>>

We took my stepdads Plaid down to blacksburg for my graduation. What an amazing car to fit 4 people with tons of leg room, all of our luggage, and still be the fastest thing on the road

Attachments

• IMG_4705.jpeg
    IMG_4705.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 99
Wasn't feeling the new 5 series, but they actually don't look too bad here. BMW is completely missing that "love" element though. I wonder if kids now fall in love with the designs like we did with older ones.

Back
Top Bottom