That and a 96 Infiniti j30
Ended up getting a 97 Altima :lol:

IMG_5054.jpeg

Edit:

Interior hard af too.

IMG_5055.jpeg

New Sante Fe hard af. :pimp:

Last edited:
My first time seeing a Valkyrie in person.
18A46963-24A0-40CD-9A40-DFAA792E3A6F.jpg 724AF3B8-7F7F-40C0-BA37-963C49F549F2.JPG 00CE43B8-EEE4-4B89-A9F3-6256DF72C3D9.JPG 1C42838C-C539-4D62-8842-89B88F33B438.JPG 12B9286E-AE6B-4B50-85AA-DF0B0250092C.JPG 235D33C9-4C93-490A-A08A-CC446787F680.JPG A0C138EA-33A9-4653-A672-C7F495F19E23.JPG DD94689E-0947-4ECC-B434-591187A60178.JPG 02EC49F4-70DF-4EA7-B13F-31ECB144909F.JPG

You are one lucky person!!👏👏 I'm dying to see one but don't know if I ever will as the closest Aston dealer is Kerbeck across the bridge outside of Philadelphia.

I think this is the most amazing hypercar to come out PERIOD!! Looks so crazy I can't believe they pulled it off. Way better looking than the Project One Mercedes.

You are one lucky person!!👏👏 I'm dying to see one but don't know if I ever will as the closest Aston dealer is Kerbeck across the bridge outside of Philadelphia.

I think this is the most amazing hypercar to come out PERIOD!! Looks so crazy I can't believe they pulled it off. Way better looking than the Project One Mercedes.
Yeah, I don't think the Project One looks good for the type of car it is.

Safe to say the Project One was a huge fail on Mercedes' part.

But kudos to them for actually delivering the car.

Safe to say the Project One was a huge fail on Mercedes' part.

But kudos to them for actually delivering the car.

Yeah, but they really didn't deliver it 100%. Car is not legal here in any form on the street, even under Show & Display. It's only going to be odd road use only or strictly for collectors to sit in their garages. The moment MB & AMG said they can't make it confirm to US emissions registrations for street use, it lost my interest. And once the T.50 & T.33 arrive, that will be above it. Anything with a N/A 12,100 rpm Cosworth V12 will always be above pretty much everything. 👍

Been a while since I bought a car - the last few I had I’ve driven into the ground. We have an annual test you have to pass and the last few cars I’ve had the last year has been expensive then they’ve been worthless and I’ve had to get something new. This car has been good but it needs its test in 3 weeks and I think it is going to be expensive so I want to get rid of it while it’s worth something. They’re also bringing in this new low emission zone thing like London has had for years - and that car won’t be allowed without a big daily payment.

So today I started shopping in earnest - went to look at one 100 miles away that just had too many alarm bells so I walked away.

Coming back home a local place had one with a lower spec so we went to look at that. It was no good - the lower spec meant manual seats which I couldn’t get right and just not enough features. Wasn’t that keen on the colour either.

As we were leaving I spotted another one and asked what it was. Just arrived and not even on their website yet - same age, few more miles but averageish, absolute top of the range so it is loaded. They gave me decent money for mine too which helped. First time I’ve ever traded in a car which wasn’t going to go straight to auction!

Picking it up next week and I’m pretty excited.

Been a while since I bought a car - the last few I had I’ve driven into the ground. We have an annual test you have to pass and the last few cars I’ve had the last year has been expensive then they’ve been worthless and I’ve had to get something new. This car has been good but it needs its test in 3 weeks and I think it is going to be expensive so I want to get rid of it while it’s worth something. They’re also bringing in this new low emission zone thing like London has had for years - and that car won’t be allowed without a big daily payment.

So today I started shopping in earnest - went to look at one 100 miles away that just had too many alarm bells so I walked away.

Coming back home a local place had one with a lower spec so we went to look at that. It was no good - the lower spec meant manual seats which I couldn’t get right and just not enough features. Wasn’t that keen on the colour either.

As we were leaving I spotted another one and asked what it was. Just arrived and not even on their website yet - same age, few more miles but averageish, absolute top of the range so it is loaded.

Picking it up next week and I’m pretty excited.

Maybe I missed the convo if it was talked about last few pages but damn all that and idk what car it is. :lol:

Maybe I missed the convo if it was talked about last few pages but damn all that and idk what car it is. :lol:

Yeah, I didn’t say. Going from a Hyundai Santa Fe to a Tucson.

I’ve been pretty pleased with Hyundai - we’ve had a few in the family and they’re good value and we haven’t had issues. This one is just over 3 years old so has the remainder of the factory warranty.

This is slightly smaller obviously but my kids are older and it’s rare there are 4 of us in it now, never mind 5 like when we bought that one.

Also just getting a car 8 years newer they are all better.

Yeah, I didn’t say. Going from a Hyundai Santa Fe to a Tucson.

I’ve been pretty pleased with Hyundai - we’ve had a few in the family and they’re good value and we haven’t had issues. This one is just over 3 years old so has the remainder of the factory warranty.

This is slightly smaller obviously but my kids are older and it’s rare there are 4 of us in it now, never mind 5 like when we bought that one.

Also just getting a car 8 years newer they are all better.

Dont wanna wait for that new Sante Fe?

Dont wanna wait for that new Sante Fe?

It’s too big - and too expensive. Maybe in a few years.

The main reason I went for the Tucson this time is that over here they only offered diesel Santa Fe’s for a long time - it’s a good powerful engine but it’s not very refined and the emissions aren’t good - so I got a smaller, but more powerful gas version.

I’m kind of used to driving with barely any gas pedal because the diesel has so much power low down - but this one was much more fun to drive and should be more efficient too.

Back
Top Bottom