\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

man i might consider going electric
i spend around 600 on gas a month
and with that i can get myself into an audi e tron 2019
1695877093057.png

You can lease a brand new Q8 E-Tron for very close.

The government pays you to buy these. I wouldn’t buy used, take full advantage.

What about buying a hybrid of some sort?

My comment was a bit embellished, but now that I have experienced driving an EV daily, there’s no chance I’m going back to gas ever. I’ve considered it, and I wouldn’t do it, even if my daily was an Urus or S580.

I have an EQS and Model Y Performance as my dailies, last weekend I swapped my EQS to my friend for his 2024 Range Rover full size. (He was considering getting An EQS SUV for his wife), and I was dying to get my hands on his Range, it’s a beautiful car.

Even a brand new range felt like a dinosaur to me driving, I missed that instant torque on way too many occasions. The quick pickup is so useable, just being able to accelerate on the freeway and move across 5 lanes just isn’t possible in a gas SUV the same way it is in an EV, with absolutely no drama or loud off-putting noise and attention.

I’ve been trying to obtain the 2024 Hummer SUV, and attempted to buy out peoples reservations the last few days.

If that doesn’t work out, when the electric G is announced, I’ll be the first to have one.

For what it’s worth, I do think sports cars are worth owning a gasoline variant. For when you do crave the drama and theatrics.

Rented a Tesla a few weeks ago on holiday, and yes the instant torque is nice but the build quality is among the worst I've ever seen in a new car and the battery life is no where near long enough for it to make sense for my particular use case (road trips, etc.).

Even a brand new range felt like a dinosaur to me driving, I missed that instant torque on way too many occasions. The quick pickup is so useable, just being able to accelerate on the freeway and move across 5 lanes just isn’t possible in a gas SUV the same way it is in an EV, with absolutely no drama or loud off-putting noise and attention.

Is that what it feels like to be dead inside?
"accelerate on the freeway and move across 5 lanes" that short sentence explains every Tesla owner.
Driving like a complete DBAG because they're saving the world driving an EV.

I agree on the build quality of the Tesla, I know a Mfer from Oakland put my car together.

I have a Toyota sienna and that thing is the most playa car to own especially if you got 2 young kids.

In addition I got a Silverado and a tundra built for my desert runs. IMG_0628.jpeg

Last edited:
I agree on the build quality of the Tesla, I know a Mfer from Oakland put my car together.

I have a Toyota sienna and that thing is the most playa car to own especially if you got 2 young kids.

In addition I got a Silverado and a tundra built for my desert runs. IMG_0628.jpeg
Details

aye bruh what the heck need way more info on that tundra build
need suspension photos asappppp

For a Chevy Blazer? That thing looks so cheap and ugly it shouldnt be more than $30k.
When the Silverado ST WORK TRUCK MSRP was revealed at $70k for the EV, I knew the Blazer wouldn’t be far behind. TAHOE probably 90k entry level on through $130k
Absolutely insane.

Is that what it feels like to be dead inside?
"accelerate on the freeway and move across 5 lanes" that short sentence explains every Tesla owner.
Driving like a complete DBAG because they're saving the world driving an EV.

I knew that line would trigger you somehow.

But as I mentioned, it’s not the planet I’m worried about, I’m poor and can’t afford gas.

Last edited:
Rented a Tesla a few weeks ago on holiday, and yes the instant torque is nice but the build quality is among the worst I've ever seen in a new car and the battery life is no where near long enough for it to make sense for my particular use case (road trips, etc.).

Yup, the build quality is ****. I’ve been waiting patiently for more EVs to roll out. The Tesla as a daily is an 8/10 for me. Docking a point because it’s super common, and another because it’s not luxurious at all.

The EQS is amazing, basically an S Class, looks wise not my favorite but it’s grown on me. I have a 450 so to me it’s slow, and the “autopilot” feature is antiquated/inferior to Teslas. The range kicks *** though.

really? I've never leased in my life
i am honestly considering picking one of these up for around 30 and calling it a day

I wouldn’t even bother, lease a brand new E Tron or EQE SUV for 600. I have always had one lease in my household that I completely write off for my business, currently that is my EQS.

I knew that line would trigger you somehow.

But as I mentioned, it’s not the planet I’m worried about, I’m poor and can’t afford gas.
Yup triggering. Pew pew.
I'm sure you're not doing cross country routes in Tesla so I doubt gas would be an issue.
Whatever floats your boat man.

The EQS is amazing, basically an S Class, looks wise not my favorite but it’s grown on me. I have a 450 so to me it’s slow, and the “autopilot” feature is antiquated/inferior to Teslas. The range kicks *** though.

EQS is cool.

Taycan seems like an obvious choice, but like any, Porsche as soon as you add any meaningful options the value proposition immediately disappears.

Regardless, I can only do an SUV for a daily so it's either the EV G or full-size Range EV (once they are announced).

Back
Top Bottom