\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah basically nothing, cutting into my money since I plow in the winter.

Last year we were top 10 snowiest winters on record.

Best glass cleaner IMO. Use it in the car and in the house

Screenshot_20240117-011203_Chrome~2.jpg

Not a fan of anything about this car but I know the Hemi gang would like it

24's on a big body SUV are sometimes doable but on a Charger of any type it's just a straight NO.
IMO it looks worse than it's going to ride.

Last edited:
You see the disclaimer on the cleaning?

Basically anything will destroy it unless you wash it off immediately. Like road salt… :lol:

Hey guys, was wondering about your thoughts on Vorsteiner wing for my R8?

I bought the wing during the holiday sale, because I didn’t wanna miss out. Now I am having second thoughts because I feel like the wingless look is really clean, and less attention seeking.

I feel like if I add the wing I gotta black out all the emblems, and maybe even wrap the car and go down this whole rabbit hole.

There’s also people selling the 2020+ bumpers for 6k to retrofit, but it kind of looks like the predator to me. For some reason, all of my friends are telling me to do it.

IMG_7826.jpeg

Hey guys, was wondering about your thoughts on Vorsteiner wing for my R8?

I bought the wing during the holiday sale, because I didn’t wanna miss out. Now I am having second thoughts because I feel like the wingless look is really clean, and less attention seeking.

I feel like if I add the wing I gotta black out all the emblems, and maybe even wrap the car and go down this whole rabbit hole.

There’s also people selling the 2020+ bumpers for 6k to retrofit, but it kind of looks like the predator to me. For some reason, all of my friends are telling me to do it.

IMG_7826.jpeg

If its the wing im thinking of (that alot of R8's have) I say 100% yes. I think the 2nd gen R8 looks much better with it. The 1st gen R8 IMO looks better wingless.

If its the wing im thinking of (that alot of R8's have) I say 100% yes. I think the 2nd gen R8 looks much better with it. The 1st gen R8 IMO looks better wingless.

Yeah its that wing, it's super popular because there's reps all over eBay and Alibaba, it's one of only few options--others being 1016 or OEM. They also have GT style wings but thats a hard no for me.

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 4.32.16 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 4.36.36 PM.png

It's 2 types of people in this world....

those who like wings and those who despise them.

I, despise them even if they are functional.

daily driving a GT3 with that shopping cart wing aint the move

tracking a GT3 with the shopping cart wing makes sense.

with that being said, that wing looks pretty good on the R8, not too ricey

Yall know me though, low and slow.

It's 2 types of people in this world....

those who like wings and those who despise them.

I, despise them even if they are functional.

daily driving a GT3 with that shopping cart wing aint the move

tracking a GT3 with the shopping cart wing makes sense.

with that being said, that wing looks pretty good on the R8, not too ricey

Yall know me though, low and slow.

Naw, R8 with the spoiler is bootyful.

IMG_0438.jpeg

IMG_0440.jpeg

wear rare airs wear rare airs idk which one is the one youre referring to but I was thinking of the wing on the red. Seen it a bunch of times in NYC, particularly on this orange R8 that ive seen multiple times and its great in person.

Naw, R8 with the spoiler is bootyful.

IMG_0438.jpeg

IMG_0440.jpeg

wear rare airs wear rare airs idk which one is the one youre referring to but I was thinking of the wing on the red. Seen it a bunch of times in NYC, particularly on this orange R8 that ive seen multiple times and its great in person.

The one I got is the one on the bagged matte black one.

The one on the red car is the OEM spoiler option.

My car has an active wing similar to a 911. So it will have to be deactivated.

Totally ruins the sleek look of the car.

I like R8’s, this why im invested in this convo but naw, it adds to it for sure. It looks “naked” without one. Not that its bad without one, but def benefits from one. The 1st gen could do without a spoiler, its perfect how it is. The GT’s I believe have a swan neck spoiler like the new GT3’s and it looks sick.

But anyways back to the comparison, tried looking for pics on IG but when you type R8 in the search bar 99% of them have spoilers so it was a drag looking for a decent pic of one without lol.

IMG_0442.jpeg

Slick, but better with a spoiler IMO.

IMG_0443.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom