@HarlemShakeStory
MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain
@SORIANOTRON
@boywonder
@waitwut

All say we can see the similarities ……

05fordgt 05fordgt

D739CC9C-BE9C-4E1B-89A2-EAE5D10BD13C.gif

Make jokes all you want, IDGAD! 🤷 Sorry but when I was selling these and after I left I NEVER once said,"wow the Escape looks like a DBX" 😂

The side window profile is too similar to be a coincidence. Look at how the rear window angles up in the D pillar

Screenshot_20240309-211529_Chrome~3.jpg

Screenshot_20240309-211535_Chrome~3.jpg

Wow, you're really gonna diagram it for me? 😂😂 My God!! It ain't that serious, but I guess I'm not allowed to have an opinion. Glad I keep my mouth shut about Teslas. 🤯 You know most side profile window openings are gonna be 75% the same for the most part. There is only so many consistent designs for an SUV greenhouse, unless someone wants to go a little bold and make it different.

Again, sorry for saying I never thought of the DBX when I see an Escape. Furthest thing from my mind.

Wow, you're really gonna diagram it for me? 😂😂 My God!! It ain't that serious, but I guess I'm not allowed to have an opinion. Glad I keep my mouth shut about Teslas. 🤯 You know most side profile window openings are gonna be 75% the same for the most part. There is only so many consistent designs for an SUV greenhouse, unless someone wants to go a little bold and make it different.

Again, sorry for saying I never thought of the DBX when I see an Escape. Furthest thing from my mind.
Relax bro. That wasn't even aimed at you. Pointing out an observation :lol:

I know people are diehard Jeep Fans here, but they really are having a sales decline

jeep is doing too much, sell and Willy’s and rubicon.

Sell a grand Cherokee

Get rid of the rest

I mean we are comparing 4x4s to an AWD SUV. And those start from here
1709951576972.jpeg

GM knocked it out with their current suvs but i think the exterior styling is worse than the last generations. For such wide suvs they seem thin and high and ungainly. I do like the RST the most

1709951802085.jpeg

All i know is every time I get one in uber black I immediately understand the popularity. Nice interiors and super spacious, great engines and ride is solid.
those GM SUVs can have awd too configured correctly
the chevys are ugly af, from the truck to the suv
the reason i compared is because the aston martin looks like a babymomma suv, my point was the bigger more roomier suv is more fitting to a full grown man

the urus side profile looks way different
1710172158634.png

I know people are diehard Jeep Fans here, but they really are having a sales decline

jeeps are wack
the interior is ugly as sin
and the exterior looks the same for 20 years and they've been pushing that wack v6 for 20 years and want people to pay 50k :lol:

i think the bronco is really eating into their sales

those GM SUVs can have awd too configured correctly
the chevys are ugly af, from the truck to the suv
the reason i compared is because the aston martin looks like a babymomma suv, my point was the bigger more roomier suv is more fitting to a full grown man

I have a LX 600 F Sport so i’m not disagreeing with the baby momma comment lol. That said I like it a lot if I went that route. Wife likes it too lol.

Back
Top Bottom