\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah, this hurts way more than people think. If your car is in the shop waiting for a part, it's gonna sit because to find said part, you need to use the software, so the parts dept is stuck. Then service can't write repair orders and bills. They either tell clients to wait to get their cars (as you damn well know dealers won't just give the cars back without payment for work provided) or they will have to write paper RO's and receipts for bills.

I remember when we didn't have a computer software system at my dealership, let alone computers at every desk. Honestly it was simpler back then. Now this is a humongous inconvenience. And until the ransom is paid, it's not gonna be fixed anytime soon.

Oh, by the way, the ransom from what I read is $10M. But the ransom actually has an MSRP of $29,000 but the ADM is $9,971,000! 😂😂 And no I didn't think of that. Saw it on Instagram. 🤣🤣

I really miss NY. I went to that Venchi spot last April and spent like 1k on chocolates for my employees/biz associates. I got that same ice cream too.

My uncle lives in Brooklyn, but idk it seems like it's a lot harder to drive there/enjoy fast cars. Plus the speed cams which we don't have in SoCal. I didn't see any supercars out there, but I stayed in the city. Really interesting considering Manhattan Motors is one of the biggest exotic dealers in the world...where do people drive those things?
Damn 1k! That's a lot of chocolate, lol. Venchi is dope for sure 💯. Yeah, too many damn speed cameras here, our Governor just okay'd to put up an additional 600 :smh: . You should've seen a supercar or 2 at least in Manhattan. But I believe most of them are in Long Island. The Hamptons has a lot of them.

Very sold smash burger…. Not sure who this guy is but my son said he wanted to try it because of this guy…..
B448F842-ABC5-49CC-993C-66647B9ACDCC.jpeg

D0A5D859-7C66-4883-8A04-313017A44CB7.jpeg

Still no fix. Most back to the stone ages with paper and pen. Crazy to think many employees have never used it.

All those employees now don't have a clue how it used to be (I do, been there done that 😂) Most dealers had their own in-house computer system that was a basic Dos operating system for repair orders and basic stuff. And with these companies that offer full automated computer software systems, those old basis ones are long gone. So you can't even use it anymore as a backup. Truly stone age stuff as you put it.

1,000lb heavier
Uglier
Slower
More expensive

Theres some people at BMW that need jail time.

I love the way it looks, glad they went away from those massive grills.

It looks super aggressive way moreso than the F90. The Fenders appears to be super wide, especially in the back.

the F90 M5 looked relatively tame IMO

and the color matched skirts make the world of difference compared to the i5

Interior light bar animations are INSANEEEEE (time stamped)

Last edited:
I love the way it looks, glad they went away from those massive grills.

It looks super aggressive way moreso than the G30. The Fenders appears to be super wide, especially in the back.

the G30 M5 looked relatively tame IMO

and the color matched skirts make the world of difference compared to the i5

Interior light bar animations are INSANEEEEE (time stamped)

You need jail time too fam. :lol:

Youre the first person on any forum ive seen that has preferred this over the last. The m3 hate wasnt even as bad as this is getting.

You need jail time too fam. :lol:

Youre the first person on any forum ive seen that has preferred this over the last. The m3 hate wasnt even as bad as this is getting.
Jail time for an opinion?

F90 looks like a basic mid size sedan. Doesn't look menacing or aggressive at all.
maxresdefault.jpg

That's not to say its not a good looking car, I know folks in here love to jump to conclusions...

But to each their own.

Last edited:
Jail time for an opinion?

G30 looks like a basic mid size sedan. Doesn't look menacing or aggressive at all.
maxresdefault.jpg

That's not to say its not a good looking car, I know folks in here love to jump to conclusions...

But to each their own.

New gen def has presence, but so does the XM. :lol:

I think its worse looking than the previous, but yeah it does look more aggressive…in an ugly way? I just dont like the front end really, the headlight shape and the grills. The rest of the car is fine, I actually like the rear. Interior obv is no contest looks real good.

The weight is the only concern, but still I think they delivered something great given what they had to work with. Would be in my future plans, but starting to think the daily beater and weekend warrior is the way vs 1 do it all.

Back
Top Bottom