\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

son frowns upon classic american muscle and pushes a FWD econo box
mean.gif
laugh.gif

and before monday says "welp at least i got a car" son knows me well enough to know that i could get a car with da snap of my fingers....

IMO if imma be pushing a bland honda in NYC i rather not have a car at all, and just borrow da ol' hooptie if i NEED to trek somewhere important.

as ya already know, it cost a bit to own a car in NYC, so if imma go thru da headache of owning a whip, it definitely aint gonna be no bland ****,

cuz da fact of da matter is cars aren't needed in NYC, they're a trophies for people who wanna stunt, so if we're subscribing to that notion, i rather

bide my time and get something WORTH going thru that headache.
smokin.gif
Talking smack and then say your going to borrow your moms car..... real G of you homie

why you hate 4 bangers? 

Ive upset a few V8 boys who think a bigger engine automatically means they are faster.

son frowns upon classic american muscle and pushes a FWD econo box
mean.gif
laugh.gif

and before monday says "welp at least i got a car" son knows me well enough to know that i could get a car with da snap of my fingers....

IMO if imma be pushing a bland honda in NYC i rather not have a car at all, and just borrow da ol' hooptie if i NEED to trek somewhere important.

as ya already know, it cost a bit to own a car in NYC, so if imma go thru da headache of owning a whip, it definitely aint gonna be no bland ****,

cuz da fact of da matter is cars aren't needed in NYC, they're a trophies for people who wanna stunt, so if we're subscribing to that notion, i rather

bide my time and get something WORTH going thru that headache.
smokin.gif
Talking smack and then say your going to borrow your moms car..... real G of you homie

why you hate 4 bangers? 

Ive upset a few V8 boys who think a bigger engine automatically means they are faster.
4 bangers are exactly what they are, econo boxes

and you know when you talk to me you already know all v8's aren't created equal, but for da general consensus

"there is no replacement for displacement"

especially when we're talkin about neck breaking torque, you not getting any kinda torque in 4 bangers.

I'm a V8 guy but I have respect for foreign cars that were made to run.... Turbo'd 4's are no joke when done right. My friend had a Silvia S14 with an SR20 swap with a huge turbo that thing was FAST....

and you know when you talk to me you already know all v8's aren't created equal, but for da general consensus

especially when we're talkin about neck breaking torque, you not getting any kinda torque in 4 bangers.
lol you know nothing, zero, ziltch, nada when it comes to making power with a car. All you know is what comes factory.

That car you posted with 580 will get RAN on by many Evo's, STI's with a 100hp less. **** there are some DSMs and MR2s that will run that thing. I can keep naming 4 bangers if youd like that will upset you...

At the end of the day I don't care what you got under the hood, if you can't drive for **** then you ain't doing **** 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
291 horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque. wit a big turbo and all wheel drive.... forgive me if im not overtly floored considering da evo is a car

is based off a econo box.

that evo does the same in the quarter mile as an srt challenger.

So, no, All "econo" boxes are not created equally.

yall n's tripping , anyone could afford a hemi rns ninja you acting like thats some exclusive engine , my old man had a damn 5.7 hemi ram and though it was fun .... my g35> go ahead and start with the nonsense that a hemi has more hp then my vq while your CAR weighs more than a suburban ...not to mention the pos that dodges and chryslers become in 5 years .....chargers and 300's were all the steez a couple years ago and nowadays theyre the new caprice/impala , even the challenger will end up with that legacy of the trans am / late 90's camaro a ugly beat up but fast coupe ....those cars are wack and the dashboard cracks / door panels fall off / fuse for a window goes out weekly , get real if you tell me that dodge / chrysler is as good as an infiniti/lexus lmao

p.s. anyone can afford a hemi and they are a wack ol grandpa car with a strong engine , but americas always done that ....an 85 caprice can have that 350 but its still a caprice b!

Last edited:
yall n's tripping , anyone could afford a hemi rns ninja you acting like thats some exclusive engine , my old man had a damn 5.7 hemi ram and though it was fun .... my g35> go ahead and start with the nonsense that a hemi has more hp then my vq while your CAR weighs more than a suburban ...not to mention the pos that dodges and chryslers become in 5 years .....chargers and 300's were all the steez a couple years ago and nowadays theyre the new caprice/impala , even the challenger will end up with that legacy of the trans am / late 90's camaro a ugly beat up but fast coupe ....those cars are wack and the dashboard cracks / door panels fall off / fuse for a window goes out weekly , get real if you tell me that dodge / chrysler is as good as an infiniti/lexus lmao

p.s. anyone can afford a hemi and they are a wack ol grandpa car with a strong engine , but americas always done that ....an 85 caprice can have that 350 but its still a caprice b!
My car is mint.... most cars are in the condition of how the owner wants/let's them get into.....

:smh: :lol:

EVERY automotive editor will tell you we're in a GOLDEN era of modern american muscle cars RIGHT NOW, hello Ford got a 662 horse power

GT500 mustang OUT DA FACTORY that will liquify a infinii and lexus into warm doggy turd for da same price, da Zl1 camaro

is FASTER around da burg' ring then a ferrari 458 italia and uses IDENTICAL magnetic ride suspension (that GM licenses it out

to audi, ferrari) for a pennies on da dollar..what do you think is

gonna happen once regulations from da greenies puts these cars out to pasture again? they're going to be HIGHLY collectable and worth

anything you touting as "better" now..

son said g35 like thats not anything other then food for anything with a SS or SRT badge :lol:

they're da new caprice/impalas because they're becoming classics...hello, you think those name plates dont hold weight or something? >D

go to florida for a example and tell em your g35 is better then a caprice or impala, & see what happens :lol:

When you getting a car Ninja? serious question no shots, i know you gotta have one planned.

my mom said after my semester is over she's gonna help me get w/e i want. its really a coin flip on whether i wanna do old school muscle

and go da resto mod/pro touring route, or get me one of these modern classics before they stop making em again.

first things first though, i already made a pact that i was gettin my piece before da end of da year so thats on top of my priority list.

i wouldn't do a resto mod unless you had a lot of time on your hands and a garage.... If you don't new school muscle is the way to go!

That car you posted with 580 will get RAN on by many Evo's, STI's with a 100hp less. **** there are some DSMs and MR2s that will run that thing. I can keep naming 4 bangers if youd like that will upset you...

out da factory? no, so sit your *** down :lol: none of that JDM **** touchin that Zl1 on da streets factory VS factory.

cuz if you wanna get cute you acting like da ZL1 doesn't have MASSIVE potential to make more power with new headers, overhauled exaust,

spruced up blower, aggressive cam, etc...it can get REAL ugly if you wanna take it there. but stock vs stock 4 bangers aren't in da same level b.

ninja ypur comparing the base model infiniti to the 50-60k american cars .... plz dont say that those hemi trucks i mean cars are faster than an m56....lol

or let me guess the hemis/ss are faster then the isf's ? what about when your transmission goes out or when your interiors falling apart before the 84 month finance ends ?

oh and i live in miami and i had the caprice with the 5.7 at 16 years old ...it gets old b aint nobody here in miami in opa locka or miami gardens going to say theyre wack ol caprice or impala is harder ....if you spend 20k on mods then yes any car including a caprice with candy paint will turn heads , now ask any girl in miami what she tryna ride in a donk or in a infiniti/lexus sedan stock lmao

ninja ypur comparing the base model infiniti to the 50-60k american cars .... plz dont say that those hemi trucks i mean cars are faster than an m56....lol

What makes you think an Infiniti M56 is faster than a GT500?

BTW, I see a lot more Infiniti's and Lexus vehicels (M56's, LS460's, top model IS's, etc.) than I do a GT500 or ZL1. Seeing a GT500 is a rarity, maybe because I'm in Memphis. But, I still see a lot more german vehicles :lol: . Hell, my GT/CS turn heads because you rarely see them in my city. I've only see 2 '13-14 GT/CS models in Memphis since I copped mine. And everywhere I go, its a head turner and I haven't put full exhaust on yet, just axlebacks.

Last edited:
to put it short . if your going to say that a caprice/impala is a "classic" then its because of the mods not that old grandpa style it came off the lot with

not to mention if americans just made it to the golden era then where were they all along ? with the 95 caprice and camaros ? or the chrysler sebring ? lol at people hypebeasting chrysler and dodge just like they hypebeasted monte carlos and impalas in 2000-2003 now they cost $2000 on craigslist with 6 different candy paints from 10 different owners and spacers for custom wheels while its sitting on stocks ....there is a reason that those brands are hyped by the hood and stay in the hood

Last edited:
out da factory? no, so sit your *** down
laugh.gif
none of that JDM **** touchin that Zl1 on da streets factory VS factory.

cuz if you wanna get cute you acting like da ZL1 doesn't have MASSIVE potential to make more power with new headers, overhauled exaust,

spruced up blower, aggressive cam, etc...it can get REAL ugly if you wanna take it there. but stock vs stock 4 bangers aren't in da same level b.
Come make me sit down ***** *** *****, you don't know **** about JDM. All you know is "da hemi" and while your talking about displacement, how about weight displacement, you trying to tell me a car that weighs 3500 pounds for example is gonna run a car half its weight?? You don't know anything about AWD either, none of you V8 boys want to launch with us, it will be REAL ugly.

I don't know why I'm arguing with you, a real car enthusiast would respect another mans work no matter whats under the hood. But keep reading your books I'm sure they go fast.

Last edited:
Come make me sit down ***** *** *****, you don't know **** about JDM. All you know is "da hemi" and while your talking about displacement, how about weight displacement, you trying to tell me a car that weighs 3500 pounds for example is gonna run a car half its weight?? You don't know anything about AWD either, none of you V8 boys want to launch with us, it will be REAL ugly.

I don't know why I'm arguing with you, a real car enthusiast would respect another mans work no matter whats under the hood. But keep reading your books I'm sure they go fast.

MTA got da hemi b

Back
Top Bottom